Dave Richmond has combined his work with his love of beer for more than eight years with the Madrigrano families, and is now Global Brands Manager at Beer Capitol Distributing-Lake Country in Sussex. In his position, Dave is responsible for coordinating the marketing and merchandising programs for all the Global brands. The beer products featured in his blog are primarily those distributed but not limited to by Beer Capitol Distributing Lake Country.
With the un-official beginning of summer being marked with the Memorial Day weekend, we can look forward to the warm days. Of course with the weather we are having it is hard to tell if it is summer or fall. Anyway here are some interesting choices for summer beers if you are looking to be summer like:
1. Leinenkugel Summer Shandy- A perfect summer beer
2. Blue Moon Honey Moon- A smooth ale for the hot days ahead
3. Sam Adams Summer Ale-made with Grains of paradise
4. Sierra Nevada Summerfest- A light tasting beer from Chico California.
5. Sierra Nevada Kellerweiss- A new beer availible year round from California that will be availible in the next 2 weeks. A refreshing choice for Weiss drinkers.
6. Capital Wild Rice- Summer seasonal from this Middleton, WI brewery.
7. Point Nude Beach Summer Wheat- The name says it all.
8. Bell's Oberon Ale-A great beer from this Michigan brewery.
9. Tyranena Scurvy- A unique beer from Lake Mills, Wisconsin.
A few choices to enjoy. As always let me know your favorites and I will put together a best of list.