• Two men in a "newer" black Mercedes filled the car with about $100 in gas and drove off without paying at Clark Service Station, 10355 N. Port Washington Road, at 2 p.m. April 14.
• A 22-year-old Columbus, Ind., woman was arrested for drunken driving in the 10900 block of North Cedarburg Road at 1 a.m. April 8. An officer saw the woman weaving in traffic and pulling into a driveway. She then drove over the lawn for about 80 feet back to the road. She said she was lost and denied drinking but then said she had one beer. Her blood alcohol content was 0.10. Only minor damage was reported to the lawn.
• A 19-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving, underage drinking and driving without a valid driver's license after being stopped for unsafe lane deviation on Highland Road at Colony Drive at 3:15 a.m. April 9. His BAC was 0.18.
• A 20-year-old De Pere man and a 19-year-old Eagan, Minn., man were arrested for underage drinking while visiting friends at Concordia University, 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, at 3:30 a.m. April 9. Police were called by Campus Security. The men had BACs of 0.22 and 0.16.
• A 30-year-old Mequon man was arrested for disorderly conduct after causing a disturbance at the Port Zedler Motel, 10036 N. Port Washington Road, at 11:45 a.m. April 9. The man, who lives at the motel and had been drinking, was reported "fighting" with a woman, his ex-girlfriend.
• Two Milwaukee men, one of them 43, are suspects of theft from their employer Med Group Transportation, 11402 N. Port Washington Road, on April 10. The men allegedly used company credit cards to purchase more than $6,000 of gasoline over a number of months mostly from stations in Milwaukee.
• A 15-year-old Mequon boy was cited for disorderly conduct after he was found with an air soft pistol at Steffen Middle School, 6633 Steffen Drive, at 2 p.m. April 11. The boy had hid the pistol near a tree and told police where it was.
• A 54-year-old Mequon woman was cited for disorderly conduct after she was reported yelling and using profanities at her residence in the 10600 block of North Cedarburg Road at 9:30 p.m. April 12. The woman had yelled, "There is a (expletive) rat in the driveway." When police arrived, she was argumentative saying, "I can't (expletive) swear in my own house?"
• An 82-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, after nearly striking a pedestrian in the 200 block of Green Bay Road at 9 p.m. April 13. An officer observed the man's vehicle cross the center line on Freistadt Road and attempted to pull him over, but the man did not stop until he reached his Mequon home. He failed field sobriety tests and was taken for a blood draw, the results of which are unknown.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 18
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 28
- Police report: Jan. 21