Most voters throughout the North Shore will have an opportunity to cast their ballots in the 8th Senate District Democratic primary recall election July 12. Incumbent state Sen. Alberta Darling, R-River Hills, awaits the winner in the Aug. 9 general election.
Democratic candidates Gladys Huber and state Rep. Sandy Pasch, D-Whitefish Bay, are facing off in the primary Tuesday.
Some municipalities have chosen to consolidate polling locations, while others are operating all regular sites.
Call your local clerk's office to determine whether you are within the state's 8th Senate District.
The polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Here is where to vote in the North Shore:
Bayside Middle School, 601 E. Ellsworth Lane
Precinct 1 (Wards 1, 2, 3): Trinity Community Church, 9450 N. 60th St.
Precinct 2 (Wards 4, 5, 7): Brown Deer Library, 5600 W. Bradley Road
Precinct 3 (Wards 6, 8, 9): St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 8080 N. 47th St.
Wards 1 to 4: Police Department, 7300 N. Santa Monica Blvd.
Wards 5 to 9: Longacre Pavilion, 7343 N. Longacre Road.
City Hall, 5909 N. Milwaukee River Parkway
District 1 & 2 (Wards 1, 2, 6, 20): Crossroads Church, 6031 W. Chapel Hill Road
District 2 (Ward 7): Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road
District 3 (Wards 3, 4, 5): Public Safety Building, 11300 N. Buntrock Ave.
District 4 (Wards 10, 11): Pieper Power Education Center, 8200 W. County Line Road
Districts 1 & 5 (Wards 8, 9, 18, 21): Concordia University, 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive
District 6 (Wards 12, 13): Range Line School, 11040 N. Range Line Road
District 7 (Wards 14, 15): Donges Bay School, 2401 W. Donges Bay Road
District 8 (Wards 16, 17, 19): Donges Bay School, 2401 W. Donges Bay Road
Village Hall, 7650 N. Pheasant Lane
Village Hall, 250 Elm St.
Wards 1 to 4: Village Center, 3930 N. Murray Ave.
Ward 5 to 8: at Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive
Wards 9 to 12: Shorewood Intermediate School, 3830 N. Morris Blvd.
Wards 1, 2, 3, 4: Whitefish Bay Library (upstairs program room), 5420 N. Marlborough Drive
Wards 5, 6: Village Hall, 5300 N. Marlborough Drive.
Wards 7, 8, 9: Lydell Community Center Auditorium, 5205 N. Lydell Ave.
Wards 10, 11, 12: Cahill Square Park Building, 1001 E. Fairmount Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University is first Wisconsin college to open an American Legion post
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 9, 2015
- Referendums pass in Mequon-Thiensville, Fox Point-Bayside (1)
- Incumbent Pam Adams wins reelection in Mequon
- Informal exit poll shows Mequon-Thiensville voters support $18.2 million referendum
- MyYoMy frozen yogurt will replace Red Mango