The Brown Deer Police Department presents the village's Night Out for Justice program from 5 to 10 p.m. Tuesday at Village Hall and the police station, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive.
Residents are encouraged to bring family, friends, lawn chairs and blankets for the event, geared toward the entire family.
The itinerary is as follows:
5 to 8:30 p.m. - an opportunity to meet community leaders
5 to 6 p.m. - an opportunity to meet Brown Deer Police Department's canine officer, Justis, and Police Officer Brad Caddock
5 to 8 p.m. - extended hours for the Brown Deer Village Pond
5 to 8:30 p.m. - staff from Larry's Brown Deer Market will be selling select items at the event
6 to 8 p.m. - kids' games
7:30 to 8:30 p.m. - an appearance by the Flight for Life helicopter
8:30 to 10 p.m. - a screening of the film, "Megamind"; popcorn will be provided.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 5, 2015
- Mequon seeks coyote solutions
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Mequon scout builds 20 benches for city parks
- Homestead High School athletic pavilion would be named after Sommer's Subaru
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon cancer survivor honored with Concordia scholarship
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin plans new Mequon clinic