The Brown Deer Police Department presents the village's Night Out for Justice program from 5 to 10 p.m. Tuesday at Village Hall and the police station, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive.
Residents are encouraged to bring family, friends, lawn chairs and blankets for the event, geared toward the entire family.
The itinerary is as follows:
5 to 8:30 p.m. - an opportunity to meet community leaders
5 to 6 p.m. - an opportunity to meet Brown Deer Police Department's canine officer, Justis, and Police Officer Brad Caddock
5 to 8 p.m. - extended hours for the Brown Deer Village Pond
5 to 8:30 p.m. - staff from Larry's Brown Deer Market will be selling select items at the event
6 to 8 p.m. - kids' games
7:30 to 8:30 p.m. - an appearance by the Flight for Life helicopter
8:30 to 10 p.m. - a screening of the film, "Megamind"; popcorn will be provided.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meet and greet the Mequon-Thiensville School Board candidates Feb. 10
- Parents, Mequon Thiensville school district officials search for solutions for overcrowded schools
- Master Greg Chay talks discipline, respect at new Mequon Chay's Tae Kwon Do location
- Homestead High School threat suspect reportedly no longer in Mequon-Thiensville district
- A $15,000 reward is now being offered to help find missing Mequon woman
- Overnight parking permission may now be sought online in Thiensville
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Prank call reported alleged shooting prompts closure of Range Line Road, three schools Jan. 25
- Prank call about shooting sends 3 Mequon schools into 'lock down' mode
- Huey Lewis coming to Mequon's Gathering on the Green festival (2)