The Village Board agreed to allow extended hours for Anytime Fitness, allowing owner John Mathie to move ahead with his plans to purchase the building at 109 E. Silver Spring Drive. Mathie indicated his plan to purchase the building hinged on the board's willingness to grant an exception to the normal 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. retail operating hours.
The board agreed to allow Anytime Fitness to be open from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily.
Mathie will open his business in the space occupied by Elements East and plans to lease other vacant space in the building.
- Man charged with theft at Willowbrook Place waives hearing and not guilty plea
- Oriole Lane condominiums come up again and pass in Mequon
- Worker charged with stealing from senior living community residents
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Frebeka 5 health challenge to be held in Mequon June 26
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- Mequon indoor shooting range targeting a fall opening
- Cafe Hollander in Mequon to stay open until 2 a.m.
- Thiensville Village Market begins June 14
- Thiensville Village Wide Rummage Sale to be held June 18