The Village Board agreed to allow extended hours for Anytime Fitness, allowing owner John Mathie to move ahead with his plans to purchase the building at 109 E. Silver Spring Drive. Mathie indicated his plan to purchase the building hinged on the board's willingness to grant an exception to the normal 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. retail operating hours.
The board agreed to allow Anytime Fitness to be open from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily.
Mathie will open his business in the space occupied by Elements East and plans to lease other vacant space in the building.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon passes sex offender ordinance
- Mequon-Thiensville residents will vote on $18.2 million referendum proposal
- Soundstage fades out after 56 years
- Giant dome could cover Concordia's soccer field
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 27, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014