The Village Board agreed to allow extended hours for Anytime Fitness, allowing owner John Mathie to move ahead with his plans to purchase the building at 109 E. Silver Spring Drive. Mathie indicated his plan to purchase the building hinged on the board's willingness to grant an exception to the normal 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. retail operating hours.
The board agreed to allow Anytime Fitness to be open from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily.
Mathie will open his business in the space occupied by Elements East and plans to lease other vacant space in the building.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 28, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- Thiensville scoops up new ice cream stand
- Mequon Road expansion discussed at DOT meeting
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Homestead, Shorewood ranked among top 10 Wisconsin high schools
- Big Muddly is Cedar Crest Ice Cream's winner
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 14, 2015