The Village Board agreed to allow extended hours for Anytime Fitness, allowing owner John Mathie to move ahead with his plans to purchase the building at 109 E. Silver Spring Drive. Mathie indicated his plan to purchase the building hinged on the board's willingness to grant an exception to the normal 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. retail operating hours.
The board agreed to allow Anytime Fitness to be open from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily.
Mathie will open his business in the space occupied by Elements East and plans to lease other vacant space in the building.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 5
- New blood guaranteed on Mequon Common Council
- ELECTION 2014: Three compete for two seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Thiensville's proposed beer garden folds for a second straight year
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- Mequon-Thiensville board split on expanding communications director position
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board criticizes Legislature, advocates local control
- News & Notes: Feb. 25