After a closed session discussion last evening, the Brown Deer Village Board agreed to purchase property in the Original Village, a step that will help create some additional off-street parking.
The parcel at 8759 N. Deerwood Drive, between Prime Time Pub & Grill and Larry's Brown Deer Market, will be purchased for $185,000.
Jim Jagodizinski, the owner of the land, which includes a garage that is used for storage and personal auto restoration, offered to sell the land, Village Manager Russell Van Gompel said. The agreement to purchase is contingent on the adoption of a revised streetscape plan and the closing of the sale by Dec. 31.
- Bethesda students graduate with gratitude
- Missing Mequon woman Jacquelyn Ranallo found dead in Milwaukee River
- Steffen students earn first place in math competition
- Lake Shore and Steffen students awarded top honors at music festival
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 19, 2016
- Memories in the Making Art Showcase to be held May 17
- The Cheel in Thiensville champions Nepal relief
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 12, 2016