After a closed session discussion last evening, the Brown Deer Village Board agreed to purchase property in the Original Village, a step that will help create some additional off-street parking.
The parcel at 8759 N. Deerwood Drive, between Prime Time Pub & Grill and Larry's Brown Deer Market, will be purchased for $185,000.
Jim Jagodizinski, the owner of the land, which includes a garage that is used for storage and personal auto restoration, offered to sell the land, Village Manager Russell Van Gompel said. The agreement to purchase is contingent on the adoption of a revised streetscape plan and the closing of the sale by Dec. 31.
- 'Visionary leader' in Mequon receives Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's SEER award
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- SeaWorld grants interview with Mequon student on orcas for paper (1)
- Demond Means resigns as commissioner of the Opportunity Schools and Partnership Program (1)
- Derosier enters not guilty plea
- Oriole Lane condominiums come up again and pass in Mequon
- Worker charged with stealing from senior living community residents
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Frebeka 5 health challenge to be held in Mequon June 26
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 16, 2016