After a closed session discussion last evening, the Brown Deer Village Board agreed to purchase property in the Original Village, a step that will help create some additional off-street parking.
The parcel at 8759 N. Deerwood Drive, between Prime Time Pub & Grill and Larry's Brown Deer Market, will be purchased for $185,000.
Jim Jagodizinski, the owner of the land, which includes a garage that is used for storage and personal auto restoration, offered to sell the land, Village Manager Russell Van Gompel said. The agreement to purchase is contingent on the adoption of a revised streetscape plan and the closing of the sale by Dec. 31.
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon (1)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17
- Unitarian Church in Mequon to host "Care and Choice at the End of Life" on April 24
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board President misses the mark by narrow margin, newcomer joins board (4)