A 14-year-old Whitefish Bay girl was informed of the correct use of 911 after she called police and then hung up in the 100 block of East Fairmount Avenue at 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
Police went to the home and the girl admitted calling 911 hoping they would take her side in her argument with her mother.
Police then informed her of the importance of following house rules.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 5
- New blood guaranteed on Mequon Common Council
- ELECTION 2014: Three compete for two seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Thiensville's proposed beer garden folds for a second straight year
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- Mequon-Thiensville board split on expanding communications director position
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board criticizes Legislature, advocates local control
- News & Notes: Feb. 25