The School Board plans to appoint a person to fill a vacancy created by the resignation of Kathy Stresman last month.
In order to qualify, you must be 18 years old, a citizen of the United States and a resident for at least 28 days preceding the selection (appointment).
Those who are interested in applying should send a letter of interest and résumé to School Board clerk, 8200 N. 60th St., Brown Deer, 53223. Materials may also be dropped off during normal business hours.
Applications are due no later than Sept. 8. Interviews will be scheduled for Sept. 15.
For additional information, call Barb Fleming at (414)371-6758.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead honored for AP test results
- Mequon schools approve 4K program (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Subdivision moves forward in Mequon
- Coyote concerns arise in Mequon (2)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville School District seeks input on referendum
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014