The School Board plans to appoint a person to fill a vacancy created by the resignation of Kathy Stresman last month.
In order to qualify, you must be 18 years old, a citizen of the United States and a resident for at least 28 days preceding the selection (appointment).
Those who are interested in applying should send a letter of interest and résumé to School Board clerk, 8200 N. 60th St., Brown Deer, 53223. Materials may also be dropped off during normal business hours.
Applications are due no later than Sept. 8. Interviews will be scheduled for Sept. 15.
For additional information, call Barb Fleming at (414)371-6758.
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Mequon middle-schooler wins gold medal in national art competition
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon (1)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17