The School Board plans to appoint a person to fill a vacancy created by the resignation of Kathy Stresman last month.
In order to qualify, you must be 18 years old, a citizen of the United States and a resident for at least 28 days preceding the selection (appointment).
Those who are interested in applying should send a letter of interest and résumé to School Board clerk, 8200 N. 60th St., Brown Deer, 53223. Materials may also be dropped off during normal business hours.
Applications are due no later than Sept. 8. Interviews will be scheduled for Sept. 15.
For additional information, call Barb Fleming at (414)371-6758.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- WWII veteran recalls German prison camp
- Mequon-Thiensville residents authorize land sale
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Referendum among proposed solutions to school district's financial woes
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Cafe Hollander will anchor Mequon Town Center
- North Shore Police Report: June 19