The Brown Deer Park and Recreation Department staff is providing complimentary child care for the School District's Community Information & Listening Sessions. The meetings are designed to share information about facilities options under consideration, answer questions, and obtain input from our community.
The first meeting is tonight at 6 p.m. at the Brown Deer Middle School Cafeteria, 5757 W. Dean Road. There will be a second session at 1 p.m. Aug. 31 at the MAC at Brown Deer High School, 8060 N. 60th St.
The third session, at 6 p.m. Sept. 8, will take place in the library at Brown Deer High School rather than at the middle school as previously announced. Child care will be available at all sessions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cracking the Medicare mystery
- News & Notes: May 22
- Majority of Homestead students like trimester schedule
- Crime decreases in Thiensville in 2012
- Mequon-Thiensville to teach updated human growth curriculum
- Police Report: May 21
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board to draft letter to state on budget issues
- Police Report: May 20
- Fox Point's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library