The School District of Brown Deer recently mailed a survey to all Brown Deer households seeking public opinion on a proposed consolidated two-school campus plan. Since the survey mailing was a bit later than originally planned, the survey deadline has been extended to Sept. 11.
The survey is a way for the School Board to gauge the community's interest in the plan. The board wants all residents of voting age to take the survey. Residents are encouraged to complete the survey to learn about the consolidation plan and to provide valued input before a decision is made for a possible referendum this fall.
For more information or to obtain additional survey forms or access codes, contact Barb Fleming at (414) 371-6758 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Visionary leader' in Mequon receives Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's SEER award
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- SeaWorld grants interview with Mequon student on orcas for paper (1)
- Demond Means resigns as commissioner of the Opportunity Schools and Partnership Program (1)
- Derosier enters not guilty plea
- Oriole Lane condominiums come up again and pass in Mequon
- Worker charged with stealing from senior living community residents
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Frebeka 5 health challenge to be held in Mequon June 26
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 16, 2016