The School District of Brown Deer recently mailed a survey to all Brown Deer households seeking public opinion on a proposed consolidated two-school campus plan. Since the survey mailing was a bit later than originally planned, the survey deadline has been extended to Sept. 11.
The survey is a way for the School Board to gauge the community's interest in the plan. The board wants all residents of voting age to take the survey. Residents are encouraged to complete the survey to learn about the consolidation plan and to provide valued input before a decision is made for a possible referendum this fall.
For more information or to obtain additional survey forms or access codes, contact Barb Fleming at (414) 371-6758 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meet and greet the Mequon-Thiensville School Board candidates Feb. 10
- Parents, Mequon Thiensville school district officials search for solutions for overcrowded schools
- Master Greg Chay talks discipline, respect at new Mequon Chay's Tae Kwon Do location
- Homestead High School threat suspect reportedly no longer in Mequon-Thiensville district
- A $15,000 reward is now being offered to help find missing Mequon woman
- Overnight parking permission may now be sought online in Thiensville
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Prank call reported alleged shooting prompts closure of Range Line Road, three schools Jan. 25
- Prank call about shooting sends 3 Mequon schools into 'lock down' mode
- Huey Lewis coming to Mequon's Gathering on the Green festival (2)