The School District of Brown Deer recently mailed a survey to all Brown Deer households seeking public opinion on a proposed consolidated two-school campus plan. Since the survey mailing was a bit later than originally planned, the survey deadline has been extended to Sept. 11.
The survey is a way for the School Board to gauge the community's interest in the plan. The board wants all residents of voting age to take the survey. Residents are encouraged to complete the survey to learn about the consolidation plan and to provide valued input before a decision is made for a possible referendum this fall.
For more information or to obtain additional survey forms or access codes, contact Barb Fleming at (414) 371-6758 or email@example.com.
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death (3)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- New Torah scroll welcomed to the Peltz Center for Jewish Life with parade in Mequon
- Video: Peltz Jewish Center parades new Hakhel Torah
- 'Visionary leader' in Mequon receives Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's SEER award