The School District of Brown Deer recently mailed a survey to all Brown Deer households seeking public opinion on a proposed consolidated two-school campus plan. Since the survey mailing was a bit later than originally planned, the survey deadline has been extended to Sept. 11.
The survey is a way for the School Board to gauge the community's interest in the plan. The board wants all residents of voting age to take the survey. Residents are encouraged to complete the survey to learn about the consolidation plan and to provide valued input before a decision is made for a possible referendum this fall.
For more information or to obtain additional survey forms or access codes, contact Barb Fleming at (414) 371-6758 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon Legion post reopens in new building
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Homestead honored for AP test results
- Mequon schools approve 4K program (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Subdivision moves forward in Mequon
- Coyote concerns arise in Mequon (2)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014