The Brown Deer School Board will meet in special session at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th St., to interview three candidates for School Board seat vacated in July by the resignation of Kathy Stresman. Michael Bembenek is scheduled for a 7 p.m. interview, Kevin Klimek at 7:30 p.m. and Kathleen Schilz at 8 p.m.
The board will discuss and possibly fill the vacancy following the interviews. The entire meeting is open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- WWII veteran recalls German prison camp
- Mequon-Thiensville residents authorize land sale
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Referendum among proposed solutions to school district's financial woes
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Cafe Hollander will anchor Mequon Town Center
- North Shore Police Report: June 19