The Brown Deer School Board will meet in special session at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th St., to interview three candidates for School Board seat vacated in July by the resignation of Kathy Stresman. Michael Bembenek is scheduled for a 7 p.m. interview, Kevin Klimek at 7:30 p.m. and Kathleen Schilz at 8 p.m.
The board will discuss and possibly fill the vacancy following the interviews. The entire meeting is open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 5, 2015
- Mequon seeks coyote solutions
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Mequon scout builds 20 benches for city parks
- Homestead High School athletic pavilion would be named after Sommer's Subaru
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon cancer survivor honored with Concordia scholarship
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin plans new Mequon clinic