The Brown Deer School Board will meet in special session at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th St., to interview three candidates for School Board seat vacated in July by the resignation of Kathy Stresman. Michael Bembenek is scheduled for a 7 p.m. interview, Kevin Klimek at 7:30 p.m. and Kathleen Schilz at 8 p.m.
The board will discuss and possibly fill the vacancy following the interviews. The entire meeting is open to the public.
- Get a pool preview June 4 and 5 in Mequon
- 2016 Bicycle Fest coming to Thiensville June 4
- Bethesda students graduate with gratitude
- Missing Mequon woman Jacquelyn Ranallo found dead in Milwaukee River
- Steffen students earn first place in math competition
- Lake Shore and Steffen students awarded top honors at music festival
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 19, 2016
- Memories in the Making Art Showcase to be held May 17