The Brown Deer School Board will meet in special session at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th St., to interview three candidates for School Board seat vacated in July by the resignation of Kathy Stresman. Michael Bembenek is scheduled for a 7 p.m. interview, Kevin Klimek at 7:30 p.m. and Kathleen Schilz at 8 p.m.
The board will discuss and possibly fill the vacancy following the interviews. The entire meeting is open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 5
- New blood guaranteed on Mequon Common Council
- ELECTION 2014: Three compete for two seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Thiensville's proposed beer garden folds for a second straight year
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- Mequon-Thiensville board split on expanding communications director position
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board criticizes Legislature, advocates local control
- News & Notes: Feb. 25