The Brown Deer School Board will meet in special session at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th St., to interview three candidates for School Board seat vacated in July by the resignation of Kathy Stresman. Michael Bembenek is scheduled for a 7 p.m. interview, Kevin Klimek at 7:30 p.m. and Kathleen Schilz at 8 p.m.
The board will discuss and possibly fill the vacancy following the interviews. The entire meeting is open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead teacher agrees to resign
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Nov. 26, 2015
- Mequon woman reported missing
- Apartments, assisted living pitched in Mequon development
- Mequon-Thiensville's Demond Means says MPS role won't interfere with his day job
- Mequon allows indoor gun ranges in light industrial areas
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Nov. 19, 2015
- Colectivo opens cafe in Mequon Town Center
- Shaffer to develop 13 acres in Mequon Town Center district
- Homestead High School teacher faces termination due to allegations of misconduct (4)