The Brown Deer School Board selected Michael Bembenek to fill the seat left vacant by the July resignation of Kathy Stresman at a special meeting Thursday. Bembenek , Kevin Klimek and Kathleen Schilz applied for the seat and had separate interviews with the board.
Bembenek will take his oath of office on Sept. 27.
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17
- Unitarian Church in Mequon to host "Care and Choice at the End of Life" on April 24
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board President misses the mark by narrow margin, newcomer joins board (4)