Several storage units were broken into in the 6800 block of West Donges Bay Road on March 3 or 4.
A 13-year-old Mequon girl was reported to juvenile authorities for theft of more than $300 taken from another location and then brought to Steffen Middle School, 6633 W. Steffen Drive, at 10:30 a.m. March 5.
A golf driver valued at $500 was taken from Missing Links, 12950 N. Port Washington Road, the afternoon of March 6.
A $250 digital media player and about $50 in change were taken from an unlocked car in the 6800 block of West Obikoba Circle on March 7 or 8.
A 2006 Ford F150 truck was taken from the 7100 block of West Nashota Court on March 7 or 8. The truck was unlocked with the keys inside.
A 44-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for drunken driving, with two prior convictions, no insurance, driving left of center, driving with a suspended license, failure to register her car and making an improper left turn on Highland Road at Colony Drive at 6:50 p.m. March 7. Her blood alcohol content was 0.25 and she was taken for a blood draw.
Two Mequon girls, 16 and 17, and a 16-year-old Thiensville girl were arrested for underage drinking in the 11700 block of North River Ridge Drive about 9 p.m. March 3. Police responded to the area after a 911 call for possible underage drinking. The girls, who said they only had a sip or two of alcohol, had preliminary BACs of 0.01, 0.03 and 0.07.
A 20-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for disorderly conduct at the Mequon Police Dept., 11300 N. Buntrock Ave., at 11 p.m. March 6. She was driven there by a male friend, 49, of Mequon, who told police she refused to get out of his car and yelled and screamed at him so he brought her to the station where she then yelled and screamed at police.
A 20-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, open intoxicants, driving with a suspended license, nonregistration, no insurance and speeding 45 mph in a 30 mph zone on Baehr and Donges Bay roads at 4:20 p.m. March 7. A water pipe with residue was found along with a bottle of vodka. He admitted to smoking marijuana.
A 64-year-old Mequon man was arrested for disorderly conduct after yelling obscenities and making an obscene gesture in the prescription drive-thru lane at Walgreens, 11270 N. Port Washington Road, at 3:50 p.m. March 8. The man was in line behind a woman waiting for her prescription when he swung his car around hers, backed up blocking her in, called her names and made obscene gestures at both her and the pharmacy tech. He put his prescription into the drawer and left. When arrested he told police he was upset because the woman was taking too long and getting the ticket "was worth it."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29