Various tools and lawn equipment valued at more than $2,000 including a chain saw, air compressor and lawn trimmer were taken from a storage shed at Missing Links, 12950 N. Port Washington Road, between March 5 to March 8 and reported at 11:30 a.m. March 12.
A laptop computer valued at $1,100 was reported taken from a classroom or office at Siebert Hall, Concordia University, 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, at 2 p.m. March 14. The last time it was seen was in December.
A 64-year-old River Hills man was arrested for drunken driving, with three prior convictions, and improper left turn in the 10500 block of North Port Washington Road at 12:45 a.m. March 10. The man, who almost fell over as he exited the car, failed field sobriety tests and was taken for a blood draw.
A 24-year-old Cedarburg woman was arrested for drunken driving, driving left of center, and warned for no proof of insurance after a report of a possible drunken driver in the 4000 block of West Pioneer Road at 3:35 a.m. March 11. The woman, who denied drinking, failed field sobriety tests and had a blood alcohol content of 0.19.
Three cars had tires slashed or punctured causing more than $400 damage in the 10300 block of Enterprise Drive on March 6 and reported March 9. Previous damage, not reported, occurred to "numerous cars" on dates in January and February.
Damage was reported at a home under construction in the 10200 block of North Wildwood Court on March 9 or 10 and reported March 12. A fire extinguisher was set off and then used to punch holes in drywall, a rock was thrown through a window and a temporary plywood door was kicked in. Damage was about $500.
Two Wisconsin men, a Texas man, and a Wisconsin woman, all 19, were cited for underage drinking after two of them brought alcohol to Concordia University, 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, at 11 p.m. March 9.
A 40-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving in the 100 block of Green Bay Road after he failed to yield at a yellow light at 9:49 p.m. March 15. The officer smelled the odor of intoxicants on his breath and asked him to exit the vehicle to perform several field sobriety tests. The man said he only had two beers during the evening. He failed all his tests and his BAC was 0.12.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8