A 45-year-old West Allis man was arrested for drunken driving, with a prior conviction, driving left of center and lane deviation after an officer saw him cross the centerline numerous times on Mequon and Farmdale roads at 2:10 a.m. March 25. The man, who admitted drinking, said he swerved to avoid hitting animals. His blood alcohol content was 0.13.
A 33-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving, refusal to take a breath test and speeding 49 mph in a 35 mph zone on Highland and Fieldwood roads at 2:45 a.m. March 25. He admitted having two drinks "at dinner" and was taken for a blood draw.
Mailboxes, lamp posts, other outdoor items and cars were damaged in the 700, 10600 and 10800 blocks of North Haddonstone Place on March 23 and 24. One resident reported seeing two juveniles swinging a hose and breaking a car window and another found landscape bricks used to break a lamp.
Sand was poured into the gas tanks of commercial-grade lawn mowers in the 5600 block of West Sherwood Drive before 8 p.m. March 28. The amount of damage was not available.
A 28-year-old Port Washington man was arrested for disorderly conduct after causing a disturbance at Libby Montana's, 5615 W. Donges Bay Road, at 5 p.m. March 23. He had gone there to see a former girlfriend and later that evening he was removed from her Glendale home.
About 10 Milwaukee males and females, ages 16 to 26, were removed from a room after a complaint of noise and disorderly conduct at Sybaris Suites, 10240 N. Cedarburg Road, about 10 p.m. March 26.
Jewelry, value unknown, was taken from a condominium in the 600 block of Laurel Lake sometime before 4 p.m. March 27. The condo owner had been on vacation. There was no sign of forced entry.
A 23-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for drunken driving after her vehicle was seen drifting from side to side in the 300 block of Green Bay Road at 1:47 a.m. April 1. Her BAC was 0.14. She was also cited for driving left of center.
A 47-year-old Thiensville man was arrested for disorderly conduct, false imprisonment and obstructing and officer after a dispute in the 400 block of North Main Street at 10:35 p.m. March 29. Officers were dispatched to a home in that block after reports of a female screaming. A passer-by reported that a male and a female were fighting on a porch at the home. The Thiensville man refused to allow officers to enter the apartment. Forced entry was made and the 47-year-old was taken into custody. The female that was in the apartment was unharmed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports