Copper tubing from air-conditioning units valued at more than $6,000 was taken from the 11000 block of North Buntrock Avenue from April 11 to April 18. There were signs of possible forced entry.
A central air conditioner unit, value not available, was taken from the 8700 block of West Sunnyvale Road from April 2 to April 9 and reported April 17.
A 16-year-old Mequon boy was a suspect for possession of stolen property in the 10400 block of North Port Washington Road at 2:45 p.m. April 12. That property, a wallet and contents including a $40 gift card and more than $30 cash, had been stolen from Action Athletics, 10400 N. Port Washington Road, about 5 p.m. April 3. A relative of the boy called police after finding the wallet in the boy's "garbage can." The case is being reviewed by the district attorney.
A 19-year-old California woman was arrested for theft at Concordia University, 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, at 3 p.m. April 16. The woman admitted taking more than $60 from her roommate's wallet over a few weeks.
Twenty-four planks of aluminum scaffolding valued at more than $3,000 were taken from a business in the 10300 block of North Granville Road sometime since last October and reported at noon April 16.
A 52-year-old Germantown woman was arrested for driving while impaired and unsafe lane deviation after she drove erratically for many blocks almost going into a ditch and finally stopping in the 7600 block of West Mequon Road at 12:15 p.m. April 15. She denied drinking but said she had taken a Vicodin and then had a shot of Novocain. She failed field sobriety tests and was taken for a blood draw. Her BAC was 0.00.
A resident reported after filing federal taxes, the IRS informed him his Social Security number had already been used to file a report April 17.
A 56-year-old Cedarburg woman was warned for littering after she was seen throwing a lit cigarette out her car window while parked at the Catherine Kearney Carpenter Dog Park, 801 W. Zedler Lane, at 12:45 p.m. April 19. A dog walker called police after her dog stepped on one of the woman's lit cigarettes. That person also told police the woman had done this before and also dumped her ashtray on the ground. The woman admitted throwing cigarettes out of her car and "picked up several."
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17