A contractor's $200 paint-sprayer was taken from the River Club, 12400 N. Ville du Parc Drive, on May 14 or 15 and reported May 18.
A 19-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for theft of $135 from her employer, Metro Market, 11558 N. Port Washington Road, at 7:10 a.m. May 20. The woman, who was seen on surveillance video taking the money from her cash register over three days, admitted the theft.
A 23-year-old Trevor, Wis., woman was arrested for driving while impaired, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to have insurance and driving left of center in the 13500 block of North Cedarburg Road at 1:10 a.m. May 19. When police stopped the car, the woman's clothes were in disarray and a pipe with residue was visible in her purse which she denied was hers. She failed field sobriety tests and had a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.083. She was taken for a blood draw.
A 71-year-old River Hills woman was arrested for drunken driving causing injury and inattentive driving after rear-ending a car stopped for a light at Cedarburg and Mequon roads at 9 p.m. May 20. A passenger in the car that was hit suffered minor injury. The woman's preliminary BAC was 0.235 and she was taken for a blood draw.
A 31-year-old West Bend woman was arrested May 6 for fraud/illegal use of credit cards at Newcastle Place, 12600 N. Port Washington Road, over the last few months. The woman, who was subcontracted to Newcastle as a care giver/health aid worker, admitted stealing credit card numbers from residents and charging "thousands of dollars" to pay her medical bills among other things. Other charges are pending including using a credit card belonging to a Mequon country club to pay for the installation of an Interlock Ignition device on her car.
More than $57,000 of roofing material was ordered and delivered from a roofing company in the 10300 block of North Granville Road during the month of May. A man had called placing 17 roofing orders paying by a credit card. The company checked with the credit card company and was told the card was valid. However, after the materials had been delivered, the credit card company notified the roofing company that the card was not good.
A 24-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested May 23 for criminal damage to property at Port Zedler Motel, 10036 N. Port Washington Road, at 9:45 p.m. May 19. The man and a woman checked in and after about 20 minutes returned to the lobby asking for their money back. The clerk said they could only get a partial refund and the man began to yell profanities throwing a planter at the door and grabbing papers off the counter and throwing them. The couple left but was traced though the license plate.
A 19-year-old Mequon man was arrested for underage drinking and open intoxicants and an 18-year-old Mequon man was arrested for underage drinking after the vehicle they were in was pulled over for speeding in the 200 block of Main Street at 10:26 p.m. May 26. Bottles of liquor were found in the vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports