A 20-year-old Philadelphia man was arrested for disorderly conduct and underage drinking after a naked run around the bases at Kapco Park in Mequon last week.
According to the police report:
The man ran the bases naked after a baseball game at Concordia University, 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, at 7:45 p.m. July 29.
Children were also running the bases at the same time. When police arrived, the man ran into a heavily wooded area but canine officer Vero found him.
He then said his shorts "fell off" and he was "too embarrassed" to pull them back up.
Later, he admitted his friends were filming the "streaking." That film was confiscated.
His BAC was 0.15.
You can find more suburban police news every week in MyCommunityNOW's interactive police map, which is updated Monday through Wednesday and features incidents compiled from more than 20 local police departments.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Thiensville board mulls housing mix
- How the Mequon-Thiensville Historical Society is remaking itself in 21st-century style
- Thiensville likely to switch to recycling carts, bi-weekly pickup
- Thiensville to consider beer garden bid proposals
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Openings abound in spring elections