A 43-year-old Milwaukee man who took a bite out of a sandwich and then put it back at a Mequon gas station last week ended up with a citation for disorderly conduct.
The man was cited for disorderly conduct after causing a disturbance at the BP Station, 11147 N. Port Washington Road, at 10:20 a.m. Aug. 8.
The man took a cheddar cheese and brat sandwich from a display, took a bite and then put the sandwich back on the display.
An employee told him he couldn't do that and had to pay for the sandwich. The man became angry, saying he thought it was hot dog and didn't want it.
He then began to yell, using vulgar language, and left the store.
The man was arrested when employees pointed him out at a nearby construction site where he was working.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- WWII veteran recalls German prison camp
- Mequon-Thiensville residents authorize land sale
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Referendum among proposed solutions to school district's financial woes
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Cafe Hollander will anchor Mequon Town Center
- North Shore Police Report: June 19