A 43-year-old Milwaukee man who took a bite out of a sandwich and then put it back at a Mequon gas station last week ended up with a citation for disorderly conduct.
The man was cited for disorderly conduct after causing a disturbance at the BP Station, 11147 N. Port Washington Road, at 10:20 a.m. Aug. 8.
The man took a cheddar cheese and brat sandwich from a display, took a bite and then put the sandwich back on the display.
An employee told him he couldn't do that and had to pay for the sandwich. The man became angry, saying he thought it was hot dog and didn't want it.
He then began to yell, using vulgar language, and left the store.
The man was arrested when employees pointed him out at a nearby construction site where he was working.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Heroin task force nails two suspects
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Man killed in Mequon car crash
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014