A snowblower and lawn mower valued at $500 were taken from the 2300 block of West Hickory Lane before 8:45 a.m. Sept. 21. The items had been placed at the end of the driveway to be sold at a yard sale.
A 17-year-old Milwaukee boy and a 17-year-old Menomonee Falls girl were arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Mequon Nature Preserve, 10000 N. Swan Road, at 7:40 p.m. Sept. 23. The boy was found with 1 gram of marijuana and the girl with 0.6 grams and both had pipes with residue. Canine Officer Vero was called to the scene and located the marijuana.
A 15-year-old Mequon boy and two 17-year-old boys of Mequon and Fox Point were arrested for possession of 2.8 grams of marijuana after they were found sitting in a car in the 1800 block of West Sunny Dale Lane at 8:30 p.m. Sept. 26. There was a heavy odor of marijuana in the car and all admitted smoking the drug. The 15-year-old was also cited for obstruction after giving police a false name.
A 38-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for drunken driving and unsafe lane deviation in the 7700 block of West Willowbrook Drive at 2:35 a.m. Sept. 22. She said she had been at a party in downtown Milwaukee. Her blood alcohol content was 0.13.
A 25-year-old Neenah man was arrested for drunken driving, with two prior convictions, and speeding 53 mph in a 40 mph zone in the 3800 block of West Mequon Road at 11:57 p.m. Sept. 27. The man, who said he had two or three beers, had a BAC of 0.15 and was taken for a blood draw.
A handwritten message reading "Bomb 3:00 Friday" was found in a bathroom at Lake Shore Middle School, 11036 N. Range Line Road, at 5 p.m. Sept. 21. The writing was discovered two hours after the threat and school was out for the day.
A 45-year-old Hartford woman and a 49-year-old Hartford man were cited for lewd and lascivious behavior in Village Park in the 200 block of Elm Street at 12:06 p.m. Sept. 24. An officer could see exposed body parts when the vehicle the couple was in was approached. After being cited, the couple was asked to leave the park.
A 53-year-old Glendale man was cited for inattentive driving after the truck he was driving struck a 74-year-old man riding a motorcycle in front of the Post Office, 124 W. Freistadt Road, at 3:46 p.m. Sept. 30. The truck driver was turning into the parking lot and never saw the motorcycle.
The Thiensville Fire Department responded to a fire in the 600 block of Bel Aire Drive at 1:29 a.m. Sept. 22. A 40-year-old California woman visiting her parents reported that sparks flew out of an outlet after she plugged her cellphone into it. The sparks started the box spring on fire. The Fire Department extinguished the fire and the box spring and mattress were removed from the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29