Three rifles, two shot guns and three folding knives valued at more than $1,800 were taken from a gun cabinet in the 6900 block of West Pioneer Road on Nov. 10, 11 or 12.
Yard tools including a trimmer and leaf blower and other items valued at more than $400 were taken from a shed in the 4900 block of West Kathleen Lane on Nov. 12 or 13. The padlock was forced open. A neighbor saw a truck on the property about 10:30 p.m. Nov. 12.
An attempted burglary was reported at the European Auto House, 11020 N. Buntrock Ave., on Nov. 12 or 13. A lock was damaged but entry not gained.
A $150 digital media player, $100 of makeup and $20 cash were taken from a car at Jehovah's Witness North Shore Congregation, 7420 W. Donges Bay Road, the morning of Nov. 11.
Four silver dollars valued at $200 were reported taken from the 11700 block of North Shorecliff Lane on Nov. 12. The date of the theft was not known.
A 17-year-old Mequon boy was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after the car he was in was stopped in the 10900 block of North Market Street at 9:25 p.m. Nov. 9. The boy had a grinder and 4.2 grams of marijuana in two containers. The driver, a 15-year-old Mequon boy, was cited for violation of his instructional permit. He said he had to drive because the other boy was "too high."
A 22-year-old Thiensville man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving under the influence of a controlled substance in the 11500 block of North Port Washington Road at 1:33 a.m. Nov. 10. The man said he had "smoked weed" earlier but then admitted he had just done it and was "still kind of stoned." He had a pipe with residue and more than an ounce of marijuana admitting that he sold it in and around Thiensville and also to co-workers.
A 35-year-old town of Saukville man was arrested for disorderly conduct and unlawful use of a phone both with a domestic violence enhancer for threatening his live-in girlfriend at her place of employment at 8:16 a.m. Nov. 14. The man had threatened her earlier at their residence and then called her at work making more threats. When police arrived, they heard the man making threats when the woman put his call on the speaker phone. The owner closed the salon for the day.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8