A 17-year-old Brown Deer boy and a 19-year-old Milwaukee man were arrested for burglary and theft after taking and attempting to take pallets at Kleen Test Products, 5600 West County Line Road, at 11 a.m. Nov. 18. The owner who just happened to drive by the company saw the men at the back of the building and called police. The 19-year-old fled but was found in the area.
An office was entered in the building at 1045 West Glen Oaks Lane sometime Nov. 21 to Nov. 26. About $100 cash was taken from file cabinets.
An attempted burglary was reported at the former Brew City Grill, 10250 N. Cedarburg Road, on Nov. 27 or 28. A side door was damaged.
A 20-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft from his employer, Sendik's, 10930 N. Port Washington Road, at 7:30 a.m. Nov. 26. The man admitted taking a bottle of vodka from the store Nov. 24 saying he was "entitled" because he worked so hard on Thanksgiving.
A 16-year-old Mequon boy was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence of a controlled substance and obstruction and two Mequon boys, 15 and 17, and a Thiensville boy, 16, for resisting/obstruction after a report of a suspicious car in the 2300 block of West Chestnut Road at 11:10 p.m. Nov. 20. When police arrived, three teens fled the car and the driver sped away. The car was traced to a Mequon man who said his son had the car and was staying with a friend. Canine officer Vero was called to the scene and "indicated in multiple places." A grinder, scales, a bong, papers, a vaporizer and marijuana, weight not available, were found in the car and the driver admitted smoking the drug earlier.
A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, a drug pipe, and a 25-year-old Milwaukee man for driving without a license in the 1800 block of West Highland Road at 12:55 a.m. Nov. 23. The pipe was discovered after the car was stopped and had to be towed because neither man had a driver's license.
A 16-year-old town of Cedarburg boy was arrested for delivery/manufacturing of a nonnarcotic with the added enhancer of being within 1,000 feet of a school after he was found with a pill for treatment of attention deficit disorder at the Alternative School, 11044 N. Range Line Road, at 8:45 a.m. Nov. 27.
A 62-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving and unsafe lane deviation after an officer saw him driving erratically in the 11200 block of North Port Washington Road at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 20. The man said he had two beers, failed field sobriety tests and had a BAC of 0.12.
A 45-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving and failure to stop for a sign in the 10900 block of North Port Washington Road at 12:20 a.m. Nov. 22. The man admitted having a "few beers," failed field sobriety tests and had a BAC of 0.17.
A 19-year-old Saukville man was arrested for underage drinking/possession of alcohol and unauthorized registration in the 2900 block of West Mequon Road at 7:15 p.m. Nov. 28. The license plate had an unauthorized sticker which the man said his father had put on. A case of beer was in the back seat.
Two checkbooks and cash were reported taken from an apartment in the 200 block of North Main Street at 2:55 p.m. Dec. 2. No forced entry was noted.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29