A 27-year-old Cedarburg man was arrested for drunken driving and driving left of center after he was seen weaving in traffic and straddling the fog line in the 13800 block of North Cedarburg Road at 1:50 a.m. March 2. The man, who admitted having a "few shots and a couple of beers," was wearing shorts and a light jacket. He had a blood alcohol content of 0.27.
A 41-year-old town of Grafton man was arrested for drunken driving, refusal to take a breath test and disorderly conduct in the 5300 block of West Pioneer Road at 1:35 a.m. March 3. Police were looking for the man after a report of him fighting and pushing over a customer at Smitty's On The Edge, 14015 N. Cedarburg Road, about 20 minutes before. He was taken for a blood draw.
A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct at Kleen Test Products, 5600 W. County Line Road, at 9:16 a.m. Feb. 26. The man, an employee, became angry saying his supervisor disrespected him. He then pushed that supervisor.
A 60-year-old Mequon man was cited for obstruction at Columbia St. Mary's Ozaukee County Hospital, 13111 N. Port Washington Road, at 8:20 p.m. Feb. 27. The man, a veterinarian who makes house calls, was bitten by a cat Feb. 19 and when the bite became infected, he went to the hospital. The staff asked him where the cat was and who was the owner, state-mandated questions. When he refused to answer, police were called and he was cited.
A 16-year-old Mequon boy was arrested for violation of absolute sobriety and, along with another 16-year-old Mequon boy, for underage drinking in the 10500 block of North Port Washington Road at 12:11 a.m. March 2. The boys were stopped after a report of an underage drinking party in the area. The driver had a BAC of 0.01 and the passenger 0.13.
A 19-year-old Lodi man was arrested for underage drinking, with a prior conviction, after the car he was in was stopped for speeding in the 11200 block of North Robin Lane at 2:35 a.m. March 8. His BAC was 0.11. A 20-year-old Hartford man, the driver, was warned for speeding and no proof of insurance.
No reports this week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8