A man claiming to be a "professional hiker" tried to turn the tables on a Fox Point police officer by threatening to send the officer to prison while the officer was arresting him.
According to the Fox Point poice report:
The man, age and residence not released, was arrested on disorderly conduct charges after he was seen urinating near bushes at Lake Drive and Dean Road at 7:27 a.m. March 27.
The man told police he was a "professional hiker" hiking Highway 32.
He also said he was a federal judge and intended to send the officer to prison for breaking a "felony law."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Oct. 15, 2015
- Homestead alum remembered after tragic plane crash
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Lake Shore Middle School earns blue ribbon award
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Mequon Town Center coming to life
- Sculpture celebrates nature along Mequon's River Walk
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015