A man claiming to be a "professional hiker" tried to turn the tables on a Fox Point police officer by threatening to send the officer to prison while the officer was arresting him.
According to the Fox Point poice report:
The man, age and residence not released, was arrested on disorderly conduct charges after he was seen urinating near bushes at Lake Drive and Dean Road at 7:27 a.m. March 27.
The man told police he was a "professional hiker" hiking Highway 32.
He also said he was a federal judge and intended to send the officer to prison for breaking a "felony law."
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon (1)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17
- Unitarian Church in Mequon to host "Care and Choice at the End of Life" on April 24
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board President misses the mark by narrow margin, newcomer joins board (4)