A purse, hidden under the front seat, was taken from a locked car parked in the west lot at the Katherine Kearney Carpenter Dog Park, 801 W. Zedler Lane, between 4:15 and 4:40 p.m. March 15. A window was broken to gain entry. At least one credit card was used to buy gasoline in Milwaukee.
A diamond ring valued at $5,000, other jewelry valued at more than $1,000 and about $35 cash was reported taken from the 11400 block of North Riverland Road on March 22. The resident said the last time she saw her jewelry was Christmas 2012.
An 18-year-old Thiensville man was arrested for violation of absolute sobriety, underage drinking, a minor transporting intoxicants and driving without headlights on West Mequon Road and stopped in the 100 block of Green Bay Road, Thiensville, at 2 a.m. March 21. When asked if he'd been drinking, the man said, "No, I'm the designated driver." He then failed field sobriety tests with a blood alcohol content of 0.08. A 19-year-old Union Grove man, a passenger, was arrested for underage drinking with a BAC of 0.10.
An 18-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for drunken driving, underage drinking, failure to have insurance, driving with a suspended license, refusal to take a breath test and unsafe lane deviation in the 5200 block of West Mequon Road at 3:40 a.m. March 23. His preliminary BAC was 0.15 and he was taken for a blood draw. Two 18-year-old Germantown men, passengers, were both cited for underage drinking with BACs of 0.05 and 0.08.
A 66-year-old Germantown man was cited for disorderly conduct at an insurance office in the 11100 block of North Wauwatosa Road at 4:15 p.m. March 22. The man put his hands on the shoulders of a female employee and asked "please" if he could kiss her.
A 32-year-old Glendale man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after stopped for defective plate lamps in the 6100 block of West Donges Bay Road at 8 p.m. March 28. A burned blunt and two corner cut plastic bags were found along with a syringe cap.
Two Thiensville men, 32 and 26, were cited for disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Green Bay Road at 2:44 a.m. March 24. Police received a call about a disturbance in a parking lot. Officers found the two men there arguing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8