A 15-year-old boy was arrested Friday for second degree sexual assault, a Class C felony, on allegations he forced a girl to perform a sex act at Whitefish Bay High School, 1200 E. Fairmount Ave., about 5:30 p.m. April 18.
According to Whitefish Bay police reports:
The victim reported she saw the boy, whom she knew, between the field house and the main building and when he asked her to walk him to his locker on the second floor, she agreed. However, when they got to the staircase, the boy grabbed her and almost dragged her down the stairs.
She said to him she thought they were going to his locker on the second floor and he said they would later. He then held her at the waist and kissed her. She asked him to stop and he said he would if she performed a sex act and he then forced her to perform oral sex.
She struggled, hit him a few times and she was able to get away. A friend gave her a ride home and once there, she called a few friends and the next day those friends reported the incident to the school's vice principal who called police.
The boy was interviewed at the police station saying the girl had started it by touching him "in his privates" and then instigated the "sex act" and that it was consensual. However, police reviewed the school's video surveillance equipment and checked phone records and determined the victim's story coincided with the video and phone records..
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17
- Unitarian Church in Mequon to host "Care and Choice at the End of Life" on April 24
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board President misses the mark by narrow margin, newcomer joins board (4)