· A purse and contents including $80 cash was taken from a car in the west lot of the Katherine Kearney Carpenter Dog Park, 801 W. Zedler Lane, between 6:45 and 7:45 p.m. July 28. Damage to a window was $300.
· A 26-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for possession of heroin, possession with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia, probation violation, driving under the influence and a warrant after a witness reported her weaving in traffic in the 9600 block of Interstate 43 at 2:10 p.m. July 26. She was stopped after exiting the freeway and denied being on drugs saying she was just tired. She then admitted she was a felon for drug possession and had recently purchased heroin somewhere between South Milwaukee and Mequon and snorting it. Needles, cotton balls and heroin were found in the car and the woman was taken for a blood draw.
· A 56-year-old Grafton woman and a 19-year-old Milwaukee man were arrested for possession of marijuana and the man also for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, underage possession of alcohol and carrying a concealed weapon outside Metro Market, 11558 N. Port Washington Road, at 9:25 p.m. July 27. An officer was on the scene and saw the man park in the employees lot, open the rear hatch of another car and put something inside which turned out to be marijuana. Canine officer Vero was called to the scene and hit aggressively on both cars. The man at first denied putting marijuana in the woman's car saying she owed him $10 and had left it for him. A knife and alcohol were also found in his car.
· A 16-year-old Cedarburg boy was arrested for possession of 3 grams of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, minor transporting alcohol and underage possession of alcohol, carrying a concealed weapon and speeding 54 mph in a 40 mph zone in the 14300 block of North Wauwatosa Road at 11:15 p.m. July 29. A 17-year-old town of Grafton boy, a passenger, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia. Both boys had a pipe with marijuana residue and the passenger also a grinder. Police saw what looked like a semi-automatic pistol between the seats which turned out to be a pellet gun with the markings taken off so it looked like a real gun.
· A 25-year-old Grafton man was arrested for drunken driving, with a prior conviction, and speeding 51 mph in a 35 mph zone after a witness reported an erratic driver in the 12600 block of North Green Bay Road at 2:50 a.m. July 28. The man had a BAC of 0.25 and was taken for a blood draw.
· A 32-year-old Grafton man was arrested for drunken driving, with three prior convictions, failure to have insurance, nonregistration, driving after suspension, failing to dim lights and speeding 62 mph in a 45 mph zone in the 12900 block of North Port Washington Road about 2 a.m. Aug. 2. The man admitted his license was revoked but denied drinking. His BAC was 0.20 and he was taken for a blood draw.
· A 20-year-old Oxford, Mich., woman was arrested for throwing bodily fluids on an officer, a felony, resisting arrest/obstruction and disorderly conduct at Ozaukee Country Club, 10823 N. River Road, at 11:30 p.m. July 27. The woman, a member of a wedding party, was highly intoxicated and yelling and screaming. When police tried to arrest her, she kicked at an officer yelling, "(Expletive) you! Get the (expletive) out of my face," and then spit in the eyes, mouth and face of an officer. A spit hood was put on her head and she was taken into custody.
· A laptop was taken from a home in the 500 block of Riverview Drive around 8:50 a.m. Aug. 2.
· A 34-year-old West Allis woman was cited for shoplifting decorative push pins valued at $50 from a store in the 200 block of North Main Street around 11:36 a.m. Aug. 3. She was caught on the store's surveillance cameras, admitted the theft and cited.
· A 28-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested for drunken driving after swerving in his lane of traffic in the 200 block of South Main Street at 2:26 a.m. Aug. 3. He failed field sobriety tests and refused to take a breath test.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014