Public Forum letters regarding the upcoming 1st District aldermanic race in Mequon are due by 5 p.m. Friday. Letters must be 300 words or less, include the letter-writers full name and city/village in which they reside and have a phone number, which is not published.
Claims of fact must be backed up with documents or website links for verification.
Send letters to North Shore editor Susan Nord at email@example.com or mailed to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
The special election is Sept. 10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon passes wild animal ban
- Mequon Common Council critical of DOT projects
- Election update
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Back to the drawing board on Mequon's gateway
- Withdrawal still an option as Glendale awaits formula votes
- Less bang for the bucks: Mequon council aims for doe-only deer culling
- Thiensville man cited after hurrying to get hamburgers home to wife
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- Police Report: Dec. 9