Public Forum letters regarding the upcoming 1st District aldermanic race in Mequon are due by 5 p.m. Friday. Letters must be 300 words or less, include the letter-writers full name and city/village in which they reside and have a phone number, which is not published.
Claims of fact must be backed up with documents or website links for verification.
Send letters to North Shore editor Susan Nord at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
The special election is Sept. 10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Heroin task force nails two suspects
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Man killed in Mequon car crash
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014