Public Forum letters regarding the upcoming 1st District aldermanic race in Mequon are due by 5 p.m. Friday. Letters must be 300 words or less, include the letter-writers full name and city/village in which they reside and have a phone number, which is not published.
Claims of fact must be backed up with documents or website links for verification.
Send letters to North Shore editor Susan Nord at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
The special election is Sept. 10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- WWII veteran recalls German prison camp
- Mequon-Thiensville residents authorize land sale
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Referendum among proposed solutions to school district's financial woes
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Cafe Hollander will anchor Mequon Town Center
- North Shore Police Report: June 19