· A 25-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested for theft at Hayes Brake, 5800 W. Donges Bay Road, at 12:30 p.m. Oct. 19. The man had taken two lawn mower motors valued at less than $50 from a Dumpster.
· About 300 feet of copper wire valued at $500 was taken from transformers belonging to We Energies and not yet installed in the 6500 block of West Highland Road on Oct. 20 or 21.
· A resident reported that two rings valued at more than $20,000 were missing from her residence in the 11800 block of West Bonniwell Road on Oct. 24. The last time the rings were seen was Sept. 20.
· A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana, with three previous convictions, after he and a woman were found in a car at Mequon Nature Preserve, 10000 N. Swan Road, at 9:10 p.m. Oct. 20. Plumes of smoke smelling of marijuana were seen coming out the car's window and the man told police he was "smoking some green." Canine officer Vero was called to the scene and hit aggressively on marijuana weighing 1.1 grams and on $528 cash. Both were seized by police.
· A 29-year-old Milwaukee woman, an employee, was arrested Oct. 16 for intentional maltreatment of a vulnerable person after she caused injury to a resident of The Lighthouse, 3100 W. Mequon Road, about 5:20 a.m. Oct. 6. The victim was in the day room on a couch when another employee heard him call out, "Stop. You're hurting me" and saw the woman leave the room. The man had a cut on the bridge of his nose.
· A 42-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for battery and a 19-year-old Glendale woman for disorderly conduct outside the North Shore Cinema, 11700 N. Port Washington Road, at 10:35 p.m. Oct. 18. The two had been sitting near each other in the theater when the teenager asked the woman to quit making so much noise. The woman said she paid for the movie and could make noise if she wanted to. After the movie, the two left the theater and continued to argue. It was then, the woman grabbed the teenager's hair and threw her to the ground. A man drove up and told the woman to get in the car but didn't leave the scene when he saw a number of people with camera phones who had filmed the incident and were now filming his car.
· A possible fraud was reported by a resident at New Castle, 12600 N. Port Washington Road, at 3:20 p.m. Oct. 24. Charges were made on the resident's credit card that she did not make nor did any of her relatives. The case is under investigation.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 18