· A 24-year-old Cascade, Wis., man was arrested for possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia, operating after suspension and a probation violation and a 23-year-old Cascade man for possession of 2.6 grams of marijuana in the 11100 block of North Port Washington Road at 6 p.m. Oct. 25. Canine officer Vero was called to the scene and hit aggressively inside the car. One-tenth gram of heroin and two used syringes were found in the car.
· A 15-inch scratch was found on a car's rear door at Metro Market, 11558 N. Port Washington Road, at 7:35 p.m. Oct. 25. The owner had been in the store for about 30 minutes and admitted he had parked his car taking up two spaces and someone might have been angry about that. The amount of damage was not available.
· A 16-year-old girl and boy, two 17-year-old boys and an 18-year-old man all of Mequon and a 16-year-old Grafton boy were arrested for battery in the 11000 block of North Bonnie Lynn Drive at 5 p.m. Oct. 27. The arrests were made after a 24-year-old Mequon man reported he had been attacked, punched and kicked, by these teens and one had smashed his laptop causing $1,000 damage. The teens fled the scene but were found and arrested in the 11000 block of North Lake Shore Drive.
· A 37-year-old Waukesha man was arrested for aggravated battery/domestic violence related after he choked and hit a woman and pulled out some of her hair in the 10000 block of North Port Washington Road at 7 p.m. Oct. 27. The couple had just returned from a trip to Florida and had been arguing and after arriving at a motel, the battery occurred. The woman declined medical assistance.
· A resident reported getting a phone call from a female saying she was her granddaughter and was in a Georgia jailhouse and needed bail money at 10 a.m. Oct. 31. The resident told police her granddaughter is 11 and in school and no money was sent.
· A 65-year-old Thiensville woman reported an unauthorized charge was made on her credit card while she was vacationing in Colorado. She stated that it appears that the charge was made by an online booking company. A new card was issued and no loss reported by the victim.
· Drug paraphernalia, including a syringe, burnt spoon and other items, were found in the basement of a home in the 300 block of Heidel Road at 7:06 p.m. Oct. 30. Police are investigating.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 18
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 28