Criminal damage to property was reported after management at the Sybaris Pool Suites discovered a two-floor, $349 per-night suite was trashed the morning of Nov 4.
According to the Mequon police report:
A 42-year-old Milwaukee man, known to the motel after having stayed there before, rented the two-floor suite with both a pool and a hot tub putting down a $100 deposit at 6 p.m. Nov. 3.
Police were called in the morning after management found the damage which included broken liquor bottles in the pool, a queen-sized mattress in an empty hot tub, wet carpets, marijuana ash scattered about, vomit in a bathroom sink, dents in a mural behind the hot tub, and floors littered with cups, towels and clothing.
Loss to the motel, 10240 N. Cedarburg Road, consisted of $1,200 rental revenue and at least $500 damage to the suite.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 19, 2015
- Candidates for Mequon City Council focus on commercial, residential development
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- Sarah Chudnow Community offers a variety of programming for April
- Mindful meditation comes to Mequon
- Homestead High School reverses decision to restructure final exams
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015