Criminal damage to property was reported after management at the Sybaris Pool Suites discovered a two-floor, $349 per-night suite was trashed the morning of Nov 4.
According to the Mequon police report:
A 42-year-old Milwaukee man, known to the motel after having stayed there before, rented the two-floor suite with both a pool and a hot tub putting down a $100 deposit at 6 p.m. Nov. 3.
Police were called in the morning after management found the damage which included broken liquor bottles in the pool, a queen-sized mattress in an empty hot tub, wet carpets, marijuana ash scattered about, vomit in a bathroom sink, dents in a mural behind the hot tub, and floors littered with cups, towels and clothing.
Loss to the motel, 10240 N. Cedarburg Road, consisted of $1,200 rental revenue and at least $500 damage to the suite.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Nov. 26, 2015
- Mequon woman reported missing
- Apartments, assisted living pitched in Mequon development
- Mequon-Thiensville's Demond Means says MPS role won't interfere with his day job
- Mequon allows indoor gun ranges in light industrial areas
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Nov. 19, 2015
- Colectivo opens cafe in Mequon Town Center
- Shaffer to develop 13 acres in Mequon Town Center district
- Homestead High School teacher faces termination due to allegations of misconduct (4)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Nov. 12, 2015