· A burglary was reported in the 12200 block of North Lake Shore Drive at 11 p.m. Nov. 6. There was no sign of forced entry and there is evidence that the burglars had spent some time in the home. What was taken is not yet available.
· An 18-year-old Mequon man was arrested for possession of a narcotic drug, possession of marijuana, with a prior conviction, possession of drug paraphernalia and bail jumping, and a 17-year-old Mequon boy for possession of 1.9 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and a 21-year-old Milwaukee man for possession of drug paraphernalia after police were called for a heroin overdose in a garage in the 6900 block of West Keonah Circle at 5:41 p.m. Nov. 3. The 18-year-old had fresh needle marks and was medically treated. Found in the garage in plain view were two scales and a heroin rig including syringes and spoons.
· A 17-year-old Mequon boy was arrested Oct. 29 for second degree sexual assault of a child the evening of Oct 25. There was a party in the basement of the residence and according to a report the assault occurred both in the basement and upstairs.
· A 21-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested for disorderly conduct at the Ozaukee Ice Center, 5505 W. Pioneer Road, at 9:42 p.m. Nov. 2. The man, who appeared intoxicated, swore and threatened people at the center and then fled the scene but was found and arrested in Thiensville.
· Police responded to a report of two suspicious vehicles at the end of Donges Bay and River roads at 4 p.m. Nov. 3. Seven boys and two girls, ages 16 to 18, all of Mequon and Homestead High School students were at the scene. They told police they were "making a documentary video for crime class." They then said they would shut down for the day and left.
· Criminal damage to property was reported in a $349 a night suite at Sybaris Pool Suites, 10240 N. Cedarburg Road, at 11:45 a.m. Nov. 4. A 42-year-old Milwaukee man, known to the motel having stayed there before, rented the two-floor suite with both a pool and a hot tub putting down a $100 deposit at 6 p.m. Nov. 3. Police were called in the morning after management found the damage which included broken liquor bottles in the pool, a queen-sized mattress in an empty hot tub, wet carpets, marijuana ash scattered about, vomit in a bathroom sink, dents in a mural behind the hot tub, and floors littered with cups, towels and clothing. Loss to the motel consisted of $1,200 rental revenue and at least $500 damage to the suite.
· A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested on a Greenfield warrant and a 25-year-old Milwaukee man for a parole violation after police and rescue responded to a report of a woman injuring her leg getting out of a hot tub at Sybaris Pool Suites, 10240 N. Cedarburg Road, at 1:42 a.m. Nov. 7. Another woman left the suite just as police arrived. While the injured woman was being treated, police asked the man about the strong odor of marijuana evident in the suite. He said the two women smoked the drug. He was arrested for violating his parole not to be around people who break the law. After the woman was medically cleared she was taken into custody on the warrant.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4