A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested on a Greenfield warrant and a 25-year-old Milwaukee man for a parole violation after police and rescue responded to a report of a woman injuring her leg getting out of a hot tub at Sybaris Pool Suites, 10240 N. Cedarburg Road, at 1:42 a.m. Nov. 7.
According to the Mequon police report:
Another woman left the suite just as police arrived. While the injured woman was being treated, police asked the man about the strong odor of marijuana evident in the suite. He said the two women smoked the drug. He was arrested for violating his parole not to be around people who break the law.
After the woman was medically cleared she was taken into custody on the warrant.
This is the second recent report of police activity at the Sybaris, where a night of partying resulted in a trashed room Nov. 4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 2, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 19, 2015
- Candidates for Mequon City Council focus on commercial, residential development
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- Sarah Chudnow Community offers a variety of programming for April
- Mindful meditation comes to Mequon
- Homestead High School reverses decision to restructure final exams