A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested on a Greenfield warrant and a 25-year-old Milwaukee man for a parole violation after police and rescue responded to a report of a woman injuring her leg getting out of a hot tub at Sybaris Pool Suites, 10240 N. Cedarburg Road, at 1:42 a.m. Nov. 7.
According to the Mequon police report:
Another woman left the suite just as police arrived. While the injured woman was being treated, police asked the man about the strong odor of marijuana evident in the suite. He said the two women smoked the drug. He was arrested for violating his parole not to be around people who break the law.
After the woman was medically cleared she was taken into custody on the warrant.
This is the second recent report of police activity at the Sybaris, where a night of partying resulted in a trashed room Nov. 4.
- 'Visionary leader' in Mequon receives Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's SEER award
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- SeaWorld grants interview with Mequon student on orcas for paper (1)
- Demond Means resigns as commissioner of the Opportunity Schools and Partnership Program (1)
- Derosier enters not guilty plea
- Oriole Lane condominiums come up again and pass in Mequon
- Worker charged with stealing from senior living community residents
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Frebeka 5 health challenge to be held in Mequon June 26
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 16, 2016