A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested on a Greenfield warrant and a 25-year-old Milwaukee man for a parole violation after police and rescue responded to a report of a woman injuring her leg getting out of a hot tub at Sybaris Pool Suites, 10240 N. Cedarburg Road, at 1:42 a.m. Nov. 7.
According to the Mequon police report:
Another woman left the suite just as police arrived. While the injured woman was being treated, police asked the man about the strong odor of marijuana evident in the suite. He said the two women smoked the drug. He was arrested for violating his parole not to be around people who break the law.
After the woman was medically cleared she was taken into custody on the warrant.
This is the second recent report of police activity at the Sybaris, where a night of partying resulted in a trashed room Nov. 4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- WWII veteran recalls German prison camp
- Mequon-Thiensville residents authorize land sale
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Referendum among proposed solutions to school district's financial woes
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Cafe Hollander will anchor Mequon Town Center
- North Shore Police Report: June 19