· Electronics valued at more than $3,500 including an electronic tablet, a 17-inch laptop computer and a 52-inch plasma TV along with cash and jewelry value not yet available were taken from the 11500 block of North Wauwatosa Road between 8:40 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. Dec. 2. There was sign of forced entry to a rear door and the entire residence had been rummaged through. A similar burglary was reported in Washington County and police urge residents to be aware of suspicious activities in their neighborhoods and report it.
· A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, driving with a suspended license and a warrant at Mequon Road and Country View Drive at 9 p.m. Nov. 27. A trace amount of marijuana and a pipe with residue were found in the man's backpack. He told police he forgot it was in there.
· A 27-year-old Manitowoc man was arrested for possession of crack cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia and a warrant after the car was stopped because the owner had a revoked license in the 14200 block of Interstate 43 at 8 p.m. Nov. 30. Canine officer Vero was called to the scene and hit aggressively inside the car where 0.1 gram of crack cocaine and 1.2 grams of marijuana were found in the front area of the car. The man told police he was driving his dad's car which he rarely drove and the drugs had to belong to his dad. He did admit using drugs in the past but said he no longer does because he's tested at work.
· A 52-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for drunken driving after he was seen driving erratically in the 9100 block of West Mequon Road at 8:50 p.m. Nov. 30. The man said he'd been hunting all day and had only two German beers to drink. His BAC was 0.17.
· A 25-year-old Grafton man was arrested for drunken driving and driving after revocation, both with prior convictions, driving the wrong way on a divided highway, a probation violation and refusal to take a breath test at Mequon and Wauwatosa roads at 8:10 p.m. Dec. 2.
· A resident reported receiving a threatening voice mail saying "Uncle is dead and you're next" at 4:30 p.m. Dec. 4. The sender of the message, a 53-year-old West Milwaukee woman, apologized saying a family member had died recently and the call was a poor joke and she had misdialed.
· A 54-year-old Richfield woman was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting/obstruction at Spanky's Hideaway, 5208 W. County Line Road, at 6:45 p.m. Dec. 4. The woman, an owner of the bar, interfered with police who were investigating a TIP-411 call regarding a reckless driver who was now inside the bar. Police and the man went outside to speak in private followed by the woman who yelled profanities telling police to "get the (expletive) off my property." She was warned to go back inside and not to interfere or she would be arrested. She went back inside but came out again yelling about the "(expletive) Mequon police" and was then taken into custody.
· An 88-year-old Thiensville man was cited for failing to report a hit-and-run accident after his car struck a parked vehicle in the 200 block of Green Bay Road around 4 p.m. Dec. 2. Police traced the vehicle debris left at the scene to a body shop in Milwaukee. The Thiensville man told police he was returning from the Wendy's in Brown Deer and knew he hit something, but said, "it was important to get the burgers home for his wife." The police report noted he was also not too concerned that he struck another vehicle. In addition to being cited for the accident he was referred to the state of Wisconsin for a medical review.
· A home in the 300 block of Washington Court was egged during the night of Dec. 4 or morning of Dec. 5. No other damage was noted.
· A 41-year-old Mequon woman was cited for passing two worthless checks for $554 at a business in the 400 block of North Main Street at 7:50 p.m. Dec. 4. The woman blamed a problem with her checking account. She was also ordered to make restitution to the business.
· Two 17-year-old girls, one from Thiensville, one from Port Washington, were cited for disorderly conduct after an argument started on Facebook turned physical at 9:13 p.m. Dec. 4. The Thiensville girl invited the other girl to meet at her house to finish their argument. The Port Washington girl arrived at the Thiensville home along with several other youths from Port Washington and Grafton. The Port Washington girl struck the Thiensville girl several times in the face with the Thiensville girl attempting to strike back. No medical attention was requested.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 12, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 5, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Jan. 29, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Jan. 22, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Jan. 15, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Jan. 8, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Jan. 1, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 25, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014