· A wallet and contents including credit cards was taken from an office in the Seton Building at Columbia St. Mary's Hospital, 13111 N. Port Washington Road, between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Jan. 3. Stolen credit cards were used at various stores in Brown Deer, Grafton, Mequon and Milwaukee including four Target stores with purchases of more than $2,200 and at two Walgreens with purchases of more than $300. In addition, a card was used at the hospital cafeteria to buy breakfast.
· A 17-year-old Mequon boy was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after the car he was in sped away when a squad car arrived at Virmond Park, 10606 N. Lake Shore Drive, at 10:08 p.m. Jan. 7. That car, which had a strong odor of marijuana, was stopped in the 300 block of East Eastwyn Bay Drive. The driver denied any knowledge of the drug as did the boy, at first. A short time later he admitted smoking marijuana telling police the driver was just a friend who drove him around. He had 0.1 gram of marijuana and a drug pipe with residue. Seeds and other marijuana residue were scattered inside the car.
· A resident reported that someone threw two eggs hitting a front window in the 700 block of West San Jose Lane at 8:18 p.m. Jan. 5. No damage was reported.
· Police responded to a 911 call at a business in the 6400 block of West Donges Bay Road at 2 p.m. Jan. 3. A 38-year-old Milwaukee woman had accidently dialed 911 and a routine check revealed she was wanted on a Germantown warrant for driving while suspended.
· An 18-year-old Mequon man was arrested and charged with three counts of Second Degree Sexual Assault of a Child at the Port Zedler Motel, 10036 N. Port Washington Road, the afternoon of Jan. 7. The child, 15, and the man both admitted having sexual encounters numerous times Jan. 5, 6 and 7 at the motel and at least one other location. The girl was taken into protective custody. A 21-year-old Thiensville man, who was at the motel during the sexual encounters, was arrested by the Ozaukee County Sheriff on a felony warrant.
· An employee at Diamond Marketing, 11512 N. Port Washington Road, reported someone used their business name to open a Verizon account and they just received a bill for more than $700 Jan. 8. The account was opened in the name of a woman unknown to the company.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11