Brown Deer police on Monday arrested the third suspect in a three-man armed robbery which took place Friday at the Credit Union Services Center, 6402 West Brown Deer Road.
Police arrested the two other suspects Friday after they were spotted in Fox Point and attempted to abandon and run away from their car. In a news release, police identified the two suspects as Marcques Davis, 18, and Joey James-Roby, 17, of Milwaukee.
Both Davis and James-Roby have been charged with robbery of a financial institution as parties to the crime, a Class C felony which can carry a fine of $100,000, a 40-year prison sentence, or both.
According to the original BDPD news release:
Two of the suspects entered the credit union around 11 a.m. Thursday morning. One brandished a black handgun and the two made off with an unknown amount of cash.
The two fled in a red Pontiac with a broken passenger side mirror, going eastbound on Brown Deer Road. A third suspect was their getaway driver.
Shortly afterward Glendale police spotted the car in Fox Point, prompting the three suspects to abandon the car.
In the foot chase that followed two of the suspects were taken into custody by a joint effort of officers from Glendale, Fox Point, Whitefish Bay, Bayside, Brown Deer and the Milwaukee County Sheriff's K-9 unit.
Nearby Nicolet High School and Cardinal Stritch University were put on lock-down as a precaution.
Police are seeking information on the third suspect, described as a black male in his early 20s with a thin build, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and a black puffy jacket.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Brown Deer police at (414) 371-2900 with reference to case 14-708.
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon (1)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17
- Unitarian Church in Mequon to host "Care and Choice at the End of Life" on April 24
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board President misses the mark by narrow margin, newcomer joins board (4)