Brown Deer police on Monday arrested the third suspect in a three-man armed robbery which took place Friday at the Credit Union Services Center, 6402 West Brown Deer Road.
Police arrested the two other suspects Friday after they were spotted in Fox Point and attempted to abandon and run away from their car. In a news release, police identified the two suspects as Marcques Davis, 18, and Joey James-Roby, 17, of Milwaukee.
Both Davis and James-Roby have been charged with robbery of a financial institution as parties to the crime, a Class C felony which can carry a fine of $100,000, a 40-year prison sentence, or both.
According to the original BDPD news release:
Two of the suspects entered the credit union around 11 a.m. Thursday morning. One brandished a black handgun and the two made off with an unknown amount of cash.
The two fled in a red Pontiac with a broken passenger side mirror, going eastbound on Brown Deer Road. A third suspect was their getaway driver.
Shortly afterward Glendale police spotted the car in Fox Point, prompting the three suspects to abandon the car.
In the foot chase that followed two of the suspects were taken into custody by a joint effort of officers from Glendale, Fox Point, Whitefish Bay, Bayside, Brown Deer and the Milwaukee County Sheriff's K-9 unit.
Nearby Nicolet High School and Cardinal Stritch University were put on lock-down as a precaution.
Police are seeking information on the third suspect, described as a black male in his early 20s with a thin build, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and a black puffy jacket.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Brown Deer police at (414) 371-2900 with reference to case 14-708.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon seeks coyote solutions
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Mequon scout builds 20 benches for city parks
- Homestead High School athletic pavilion would be named after Sommer's Subaru
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon cancer survivor honored with Concordia scholarship
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin plans new Mequon clinic
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 12, 2015