Woman arrested for providing alcohol, 33 arrested for underage drinking at Mequon party
A 57-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for providing alcohol to minors and 33 people were arrested for underage drinking at a "huge underage drinking party" Jan. 3.
According to the Mequon police report
A witness called TIP-411 to report a "huge underage drinking party in the 10300 block of North River Road at 8:30 p.m. Jan. 3. When police arrived, a boy answered the door and said he didn't have to let them in.
Police were issued a search warrant about 11 p.m. and entered the home then. The boy was then arrested.
The Mequon woman was arrested for providing alcohol to minors. Police arrested 33 people, ages 15 to 20, for underage drinking, and they arrested 21 for obstruction for hiding from police.
There were at least 25 other young people at the residence who had not been drinking and were not cited. The preliminary BACs of those drinking ranged from 0.05 to 0.20.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon police searching for bank robbery suspect
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 23, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- North Shore legislators discuss budget with Mequon-Thiensville School Board (1)
- Concordia University is first Wisconsin college to open an American Legion post
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 9, 2015