Woman arrested for providing alcohol, 33 arrested for underage drinking at Mequon party
A 57-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for providing alcohol to minors and 33 people were arrested for underage drinking at a "huge underage drinking party" Jan. 3.
According to the Mequon police report
A witness called TIP-411 to report a "huge underage drinking party in the 10300 block of North River Road at 8:30 p.m. Jan. 3. When police arrived, a boy answered the door and said he didn't have to let them in.
Police were issued a search warrant about 11 p.m. and entered the home then. The boy was then arrested.
The Mequon woman was arrested for providing alcohol to minors. Police arrested 33 people, ages 15 to 20, for underage drinking, and they arrested 21 for obstruction for hiding from police.
There were at least 25 other young people at the residence who had not been drinking and were not cited. The preliminary BACs of those drinking ranged from 0.05 to 0.20.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 19, 2016
- Memories in the Making Art Showcase to be held May 17
- The Cheel in Thiensville champions Nepal relief
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 12, 2016
- Cafe Hollander to open in Mequon May 20
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Mequon middle-schooler wins gold medal in national art competition
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016