A 52-year-old Mequon man was arrested for providing a place for underage drinking and eight teenagers were arrested for underage drinking in the 10400 block of North Riverlake Drive at 11:46 p.m. Jan. 18.
According to the Mequon police report:
Police were following two speeding cars, and one drove away and the other pulled into the driveway in the 10400 block of North Riverlake Drive. A male ran from that car into the home and slammed the door.
After police knocked on the door, the Mequon man came outside and was "evasive" about any drinking and would not allow police to enter. A warrant was issued and police entered the home and found numerous bottles of alcohol scattered about along with a water bong, a scale with residue, rolling papers and cigarillos with the contents scooped out. An investigation is ongoing along with possible additional charges.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon seeks coyote solutions
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Mequon scout builds 20 benches for city parks
- Homestead High School athletic pavilion would be named after Sommer's Subaru
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon cancer survivor honored with Concordia scholarship
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin plans new Mequon clinic
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 12, 2015