Ashmore a solid
choice, says friend
Bob Ashmore has been a colleague of mine for more than 20 years — first as an alderman while I served on Mequon's Plan Commission working on the Master Plan in the 1990s. I have continued to follow his activities in subsequent years as he volunteered on various city-wide commissions. Dr. Ashmore earned his PhD at Notre Dame University and is currently Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Marquette University. He has written widely on Law, Business Ethics, and Human Rights. Mequon is fortunate, indeed, that he has time to devote to us again now that he is retired.
Bob Ashmore believes in small and efficient government, a strong police and fire department, a well-maintained road system, educational excellence in our schools, and high quality, environmentally sensitive development. Bob Ashmore is honest and possesses a conservative attitude. What more could we ask from an Alderman?
Vote Bob Ashmore for District 2 alderman.
A. Bruce Duncan
- Get a pool preview June 4 and 5 in Mequon
- 2016 Bicycle Fest coming to Thiensville June 4
- Bethesda students graduate with gratitude
- Missing Mequon woman Jacquelyn Ranallo found dead in Milwaukee River
- Steffen students earn first place in math competition
- Lake Shore and Steffen students awarded top honors at music festival
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 19, 2016
- Memories in the Making Art Showcase to be held May 17