Ashmore a solid
choice, says friend
Bob Ashmore has been a colleague of mine for more than 20 years — first as an alderman while I served on Mequon's Plan Commission working on the Master Plan in the 1990s. I have continued to follow his activities in subsequent years as he volunteered on various city-wide commissions. Dr. Ashmore earned his PhD at Notre Dame University and is currently Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Marquette University. He has written widely on Law, Business Ethics, and Human Rights. Mequon is fortunate, indeed, that he has time to devote to us again now that he is retired.
Bob Ashmore believes in small and efficient government, a strong police and fire department, a well-maintained road system, educational excellence in our schools, and high quality, environmentally sensitive development. Bob Ashmore is honest and possesses a conservative attitude. What more could we ask from an Alderman?
Vote Bob Ashmore for District 2 alderman.
A. Bruce Duncan
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death (3)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- New Torah scroll welcomed to the Peltz Center for Jewish Life with parade in Mequon
- Video: Peltz Jewish Center parades new Hakhel Torah
- 'Visionary leader' in Mequon receives Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's SEER award