Ashmore is right
I wish to wholeheartedly endorse Bob Ashmore for Mequon alderman. I have known Bob for more than 25 years. We served together on Mequon's Board of Ethics and he was elected as chairman for good reason: he is ethical! Bob understands ethics in government; he taught ethics and was Director of Ethic Studies at Marquette University. That prestigious post is just one of his many civic and academic accomplishments.
In addition to these attributes and accomplishments, Mequon is very important to Bob as his many years of working for our community show, including two terms as alderman and current membership on the Board of Appeals. He values what we have in Mequon: safe neighborhoods, educational excellence and low taxes, to name a few.
Bob is not opposed to growth but wants to see high quality, environmentally sound development rather than unplanned growth for its own sake. In other words he supports growth that will benefit our community.
Bob has always worked and always will work to preserve the character of Mequon as a safe home for its residents, a thriving place to do business, an academically excellent place to learn and an enviable place to enjoy life.
Please vote for Bob Ashmore on April 1st.
Gloria A. Rosenberg
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Concordia hosts theater, music presentations
- Service dog offers extra ears for hearing-impaired Mequon man
- Mequon tries to control Airbnb and other short-term rentals
- The Cheel in Thiensville resurrects historic turret on landmark building
- Greenfield man killed in single-vehicle crash in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Mequon adopts coyote response plan
- Falafel Guys food truck to open restaurant in Thiensville (5)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015