I have known Bob Ashmore for many years and found him to be of superior character and the supporter of conservative agendas. We have worked together in the past and I have found Bob to add a great deal to any matter that had to do with local politics.
I have lived in Mequon for over 41 years and served the city of Mequon in a number of appointed functions as the chair of the Economic Development Board, a member of the Board of Review and currently on the Park Board as well as serving Ozaukee County as a supervisor from 2006 to 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Homestead, Shorewood ranked among top 10 Wisconsin high schools
- Big Muddly is Cedar Crest Ice Cream's winner
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Mequon considers bait and kill approach to coyote problem (4)
- Mequon entrepreneur Anna Zuckerman expands children's clothing empire
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 7, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015