I have known Bob Ashmore for many years and found him to be of superior character and the supporter of conservative agendas. We have worked together in the past and I have found Bob to add a great deal to any matter that had to do with local politics.
I have lived in Mequon for over 41 years and served the city of Mequon in a number of appointed functions as the chair of the Economic Development Board, a member of the Board of Review and currently on the Park Board as well as serving Ozaukee County as a supervisor from 2006 to 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Mequon passes sex offender ordinance
- Mequon-Thiensville residents will vote on $18.2 million referendum proposal
- Soundstage fades out after 56 years
- Giant dome could cover Concordia's soccer field
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014