· A 38-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for theft/party to the crime after assisting a man who had taken 17 bottles of vodka valued at more than $500 from Piggly Wiggly, 6111 W. Mequon Road about 3 p.m. June 2. That man, 42 of Milwaukee, was arrested at that time but the woman driving their car drove off. She was later identified and arrested.
· A 26-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving, refusal to take a breath test, making an unsafe turn along with a passenger, also a 26-year-old Milwaukee woman, for open intoxicants after a resident reported the women banging on a window in the 300 block of W. Mequon Road at 3 a.m. June 5. The women said they were trying to get help because the driver had made a sharp turn and drove the car into a ditch. Open bottles of vodka were found in the car. The driver's preliminary BAC was 0.136.
· A 22-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving and driving left of center at North Lilac and West Glenbrook lanes at 3:18 a.m. June 7. An empty bottle of vodka was in the car but the man said it had been there a while but he did admit having a few beers earlier. He failed field sobriety tests and had a BAC of 0.15.
· A 27-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving, driving while suspended and unsafe lane deviation after driving in the middle of the road and pulling into a driveway in 11200 block of N. Wauwatosa Road at 2:32 a.m. June 8. The man, who said he had two drinks, failed field sobriety tests and had a BAC of 0.12.
· Four men and one woman, 19, and an 18-year-old man, all of Mequon, were mailed citations for underage drinking after a report of a man bleeding from the head in the 10040 block of N. Sheridan Drive at 12:46 a.m. June 8. The teens, who were aiding the man who fell and cut his head, all admitted to drinking.
· Two 20-year-old Brown Deer men were arrested for underage drinking after a report of them screaming and yelling in a parking lot at the Northshore Cinema, 11700 N. Port Washington Road at 11:59 p.m. June 10. One of the men was upset because his wallet was missing.
· At 3:33 a.m. on June 14, officers responded to the 300 block of North Main for a man running in the roadway wearing only boxer shorts. Contact was made with a 23-year-old Cedarburg man who was intoxicated. He was returned to his home.
Possession of THC
· At 10:39 p.m. on June 16, an officer saw two people run across the road on 300 block of Riverview Drive. The two circled around and went to a vehicle listing to a person in Cedarburg. Contact was made with the two and an odor of an alcoholic beverage was coming from the vehicle and the backpack of one of the males. The officer asked if anything was in the vehicle and he was given consent to search the vehicle. Shortly after the search started, the consent was withdrawn. The officer also smelled the odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. The K-9 unit from Mequon was contacted to respond. The K-9 hit on the vehicle and a baggie with marijuana was located in the center counsel. A 19-year-old Germantown man was cited for underage consumption and an 18-year-old Cedarburg man was cited for possession of THC.
· At 10:42 p.m. on June 13, an employee from the carnival rides for Lions Fest pointed out an underage age person who appeared to be intoxicated in the park. Contact was made with a 15-year-old Mequon girl who said she was not drinking. She submitted to a preliminary breath test with the results of 0.085 BAC. She was issued a citation for underage consumption and turned over to her mother.
·At 11:14 a.m. on June 14, a member of the Lions Club reported that a spool of cable cord was taken from the park during the time of close on Saturday and its opening on Sunday. The value of the cord was around $500.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 30
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 25, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 18, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 11, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 4, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 28, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 21, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 7, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 30, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 23, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 9, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 2, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 26, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 19, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 12, 2015