· A 63-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving, with two prior convictions, and driving left of center in the 13600 block of North Cedarburg Road at 1:30 p.m. on Monday, June 30. When asked for her driver's license, the woman gave the officer her AARP card. She admitted having "some" alcohol and failed field sobriety tests. Her preliminary BAC was 0.12 and she was taken for a blood draw.
· A 56-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for drunken driving, with two prior convictions, driving without lights and failure to have insurance after she was seen driving erratically, almost hitting a curb in the 10200 block of West Mequon Road at 8:32 p.m. on Tuesday, July 1. At first, the woman denied drinking but later said she had two glasses of wine about 1 p.m. before work. Her preliminary BAC was 0.20 and she was taken for a blood draw.
· A 16-year-old Muskego boy was arrested for criminal damage to property after he drove his car onto the soccer field at Rotary Park, 3900 W. Highland Road, about 3 p.m. on Saturday, June 28. There were ruts in the field which had to be re-rolled, causing damage of more than $150. The boy and his Jeep were found at Villa Grove Park, 12000 N. Villa Grove Road.
· A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for strangulation, battery and disorderly conduct, all domestic violence related, and a 22-year-old Milwaukee woman for damage to property and driving with a suspended license after a witness called 911 reporting a man and woman fighting in the 7500 block of West County Line Road at 1 p.m. on Friday, June 27. The woman was driving the man to work with their child in the car when they began to argue. They exited the car and a physical fight began with the woman throwing the man's cell phone to the ground, breaking it, and the man hitting and choking the woman almost causing her to pass out.
· A 38-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for recklessly endangering safety and disorderly conduct both domestic violence related after he threatened a woman and their child in the 12800 block of North Lake Shore Drive at 5:45 p.m. on Sunday, June 29. The couple had driven to the area where they began to argue. It was then the man threatened to kill the woman and the child. The woman called 911 as the man carried the child to the bluff saying he was going to drop her into the lake. No injuries were reported.
· An order for a felony warrant has been requested for a 20-year-old man, with no residence listed, for strangulation of a female, his former girlfriend, in the 12100 block of North Rolling Field Drive at 6:15 p.m. on Monday, June 30. The man went to see the female who gave him a cake for his birthday. He then confronted her about what she had posted on Instagram and slapped and choked her. When a witness approached, the man threw the cake at the woman and drove away.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 18
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 28
- Police report: Jan. 21
- Police report: Jan. 13