A 24-year-old Campbellsport man and a 21-year-old West Bend man were arrested for burglary and a 22-year-old West Bend man for party to the crime of burglary and obstruction for theft of three long guns and two hand guns valued at $4,285, ammunition and two bows, values not available, from the 3000 block of West Bonniwell Road during the day Aug. 6. The men, who worked at a business owned by the resident, were arrested Aug. 7 and three of the guns and the bows recovered.
A safe was broken into and the residence rummaged through in the 12700 block of North Port Washington Road between noon July 24 and 8:50 p.m. Aug 11. The only thing reported taken were rolls of coins valued at about $60.
A bicycle valued at $100 was taken from an unlocked shed behind a residence in the 1900 block of West Fiesta Lane between 3 and 4 p.m. Aug. 13. Foot prints and bike tracks were found on the lawn.
A radio, face plate and remote valued at $199 were taken from a car in the 6700 block of West Donges Bay Road some time Aug. 4 to 7. The car, which had been towed, was on a truck and locked and there was no sign of forced entry.
A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after she was stopped for expired registration in the 9800 block of North Cedarburg Road at 12:15 a.m. Aug. 15. There was a strong odor of marijuana in the car and the woman admitted smoking “a couple of roaches earlier.” A pipe with residue and 1.1 grams of marijuana were in the car.
A 51-year-old Mequon man was arrested for battery and strangulation, and a 32-year-old Mequon woman for battery, all domestic violence related, after the couple began to argue and then threats were made and the fight turned physical at 10 p.m. Aug. 7.
Police were called when a 67-year-old Glendale man became disorderly at North Shore Bank, 10806 N. Port Washington Road, at 2 p.m. Aug. 8. He was angry because the bank refused to send a $10,000 cashier’s check to an address which had been flagged as fraudulent. He had attempted to send $10,000 to the same account Aug. 4 and that transfer too was denied. The man was told that because of the bank’s action, he did not lose any money.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17