Mequon — Two Milwaukee men have been charged with distributing heroin in Mequon, and police are seeking information about a third suspect.
An undercover Ozaukee County Sheriff's Deputy purchased 9.5 grams of heroin from three suspects between June 3 and June 19 in Mequon. Officers attempted to arrest the suspects on June 19, but the suspects eluded officers.
Arrest warrants were obtained for two of the suspects: Matthew Brown, 28, of Milwaukee, and Justin Johnson, 26, of Milwaukee.
Brown was arrested by the Milwaukee Police Department on July 3, and Johnson was arrested by the Milwaukee Police Department on August 16. Brown is currently in custody at the Sheboygan County Jail and Johnson in the Ozaukee County Jail.
Brown has been charged with two counts of heroin delivery and three counts of heroin delivery as party to a crime.
Johnson has been charged with one count of heroin delivery and one count of heroin delivery as party to a crime.
The Ozaukee County Sheriff's Drug Task Force is attempting to identify a third suspect, pictured below. The task force is offering a $500 reward to the first person providing information leading to a confirmed identification of the suspect.
To submit a tip, visit the Ozaukee County Sheriff's website or text key word OZSO to 847411.
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17
- Unitarian Church in Mequon to host "Care and Choice at the End of Life" on April 24
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board President misses the mark by narrow margin, newcomer joins board (4)