A 23-year-old Bayside man was arrested for theft of a credit card at Sendik’s, 10930 N. Port Washington Road, Aug. 18. The man, an employee, found a customer’s wallet in the parking lot Aug. 14 and turned it in but kept a credit card, which he used to purchase gift and birthday cards worth $314 at Walgreens in Brown Deer.
A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, expired registration, driving after suspension, displaying an unauthorized tag and failure to have insurance in the 10400 block of North Granville Road at 10:33 a.m. Aug. 15. When police found 29.3 grams of marijuana in the car, the man said it wasn’t his, it must belong to a friend. His plates expired in February 2012 but he had a 2015 tag.
A 22-year-old Cedarburg man was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, non-registration and warned for defective lights and speeding 35 mph in a 25 mph zone in the 8500 block of West Sunnyvale Road at 9:20 p.m. on Aug. 15. He was delivering pizza when stopped. A blunt and 0.9 grams of marijuana were found in the glove box along with marijuana residue both in the glove box and scattered in the front seat of the car.
A 35-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for driving under the influence, driving without a valid license and failure to have insurance after she was seen backing her car up in traffic in the 7400 block of West Mequon Road at 12:05 a.m. on Aug. 15. A 38-year-old Illinois woman, a passenger who was intoxicated and almost passed out, was cited for open intoxicants. The driver said she was on a lot of medication and was taken for a blood draw.
A 59-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for driving under the influence, possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana and possession drug paraphernalia after a 911 call reporting an erratic driver in the 10000 block of North Port Washington Road at 2:25 a.m. on Aug. 15. The man had two baggies, one holding what appeared to be marijuana. He told police, “That’s a little pot.” The other baggie held a white powder. He then said, “That’s a small amount of coke.” Pipes with residue were also in the car. His preliminary BAC was 0.171 and he was taken for a blood draw.
Reports not yet available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3