Brown Deer officers have arrested three suspects after an armed robbery in Algonquin Park, 7850 N. 51st St., at 9:30 p.m. Oct. 21.
The victims included three to five people from Brown Deer and West Bend ranging in age from 15 to 18 years old.
They were robbed by two black males, one armed with an unknown type of handgun. Cash and other personal items were taken in the robbery. The victims were not injured during this incident.
Police said the victims left the park before calling police. Algonquin Park is a Milwaukee County Park.
Based on information received during the initial interviews of the victims, three arrests have been made. Charges are pending on one of the suspects. This investigation is continuing at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon police searching for bank robbery suspect
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 23, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- North Shore legislators discuss budget with Mequon-Thiensville School Board (1)
- Concordia University is first Wisconsin college to open an American Legion post
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 9, 2015