Brown Deer officers have arrested three suspects after an armed robbery in Algonquin Park, 7850 N. 51st St., at 9:30 p.m. Oct. 21.
The victims included three to five people from Brown Deer and West Bend ranging in age from 15 to 18 years old.
They were robbed by two black males, one armed with an unknown type of handgun. Cash and other personal items were taken in the robbery. The victims were not injured during this incident.
Police said the victims left the park before calling police. Algonquin Park is a Milwaukee County Park.
Based on information received during the initial interviews of the victims, three arrests have been made. Charges are pending on one of the suspects. This investigation is continuing at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meet and greet the Mequon-Thiensville School Board candidates Feb. 10
- Parents, Mequon Thiensville school district officials search for solutions for overcrowded schools
- Master Greg Chay talks discipline, respect at new Mequon Chay's Tae Kwon Do location
- Homestead High School threat suspect reportedly no longer in Mequon-Thiensville district
- A $15,000 reward is now being offered to help find missing Mequon woman
- Overnight parking permission may now be sought online in Thiensville
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Prank call reported alleged shooting prompts closure of Range Line Road, three schools Jan. 25
- Prank call about shooting sends 3 Mequon schools into 'lock down' mode
- Huey Lewis coming to Mequon's Gathering on the Green festival (2)