Brown Deer officers have arrested three suspects after an armed robbery in Algonquin Park, 7850 N. 51st St., at 9:30 p.m. Oct. 21.
The victims included three to five people from Brown Deer and West Bend ranging in age from 15 to 18 years old.
They were robbed by two black males, one armed with an unknown type of handgun. Cash and other personal items were taken in the robbery. The victims were not injured during this incident.
Police said the victims left the park before calling police. Algonquin Park is a Milwaukee County Park.
Based on information received during the initial interviews of the victims, three arrests have been made. Charges are pending on one of the suspects. This investigation is continuing at this time.
- Man charged with theft at Willowbrook Place waives hearing and not guilty plea
- Oriole Lane condominiums come up again and pass in Mequon
- Worker charged with stealing from senior living community residents
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Frebeka 5 health challenge to be held in Mequon June 26
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- Mequon indoor shooting range targeting a fall opening
- Cafe Hollander in Mequon to stay open until 2 a.m.
- Thiensville Village Market begins June 14
- Thiensville Village Wide Rummage Sale to be held June 18