Brown Deer officers have arrested three suspects after an armed robbery in Algonquin Park, 7850 N. 51st St., at 9:30 p.m. Oct. 21.
The victims included three to five people from Brown Deer and West Bend ranging in age from 15 to 18 years old.
They were robbed by two black males, one armed with an unknown type of handgun. Cash and other personal items were taken in the robbery. The victims were not injured during this incident.
Police said the victims left the park before calling police. Algonquin Park is a Milwaukee County Park.
Based on information received during the initial interviews of the victims, three arrests have been made. Charges are pending on one of the suspects. This investigation is continuing at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 5
- New blood guaranteed on Mequon Common Council
- ELECTION 2014: Three compete for two seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Thiensville's proposed beer garden folds for a second straight year
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- Mequon-Thiensville board split on expanding communications director position
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board criticizes Legislature, advocates local control
- News & Notes: Feb. 25