Search to see how much 4,000 municipal employees in the Milwaukee suburbs earned in salary and overtime in 2006. Search by community, employee name or department.
Editor's note: Why we post salary information online
Note: This database was compiled by the Community Newspapers staff, which made requests for salary information under Wisconsin's Open Records Law. The salaries listed include the base annual pay for an employee, plus paid overtime and/or compensatory pay in 2006. In the village of Elm Grove, some public works employees are paid additionally for their work as on-call firefighters. For those workers, their firefighter pay is included in the overtime/comp category.
Source: Local municipalities
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- WWII veteran recalls German prison camp
- Mequon-Thiensville residents authorize land sale
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Referendum among proposed solutions to school district's financial woes
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Cafe Hollander will anchor Mequon Town Center