Search to see how much 4,000 municipal employees in the Milwaukee suburbs earned in salary and overtime in 2006. Search by community, employee name or department.
Editor's note: Why we post salary information online
Note: This database was compiled by the Community Newspapers staff, which made requests for salary information under Wisconsin's Open Records Law. The salaries listed include the base annual pay for an employee, plus paid overtime and/or compensatory pay in 2006. In the village of Elm Grove, some public works employees are paid additionally for their work as on-call firefighters. For those workers, their firefighter pay is included in the overtime/comp category.
Source: Local municipalities
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon, Thiensville plan for future together
- Teen filmmaker raising funds for India
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Delivery man cited for swearing when woman asks him to move his truck
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- Mequon named top K-12 district in state