Port Washington - A 20-year-old former Mequon man was sentenced Friday to 20 years in prison for sexually assaulting a 9-year-old girl and infecting her with sexually transmitted diseases.
Saterus S. Glass, who now lives in Milwaukee, was sentenced to another 10 years for his part in two Mequon burglaries.
A jury convicted Glass in December of sexually assaulting the girl.
Ozaukee County Circuit Judge Tom R. Wolfgram also sentenced Glass to 15 years of extended supervision, meaning he could spend up to that amount of additional time in prison if he violates prison rules or commits any new crimes. Wolfgram also ordered Glass to serve 10 years of probation once he is released from prison.
He could have been sentenced up to 40 years in prison and 20 years of extended supervision.
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon (1)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17
- Unitarian Church in Mequon to host "Care and Choice at the End of Life" on April 24
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board President misses the mark by narrow margin, newcomer joins board (4)