Port Washington - A 20-year-old former Mequon man was sentenced Friday to 20 years in prison for sexually assaulting a 9-year-old girl and infecting her with sexually transmitted diseases.
Saterus S. Glass, who now lives in Milwaukee, was sentenced to another 10 years for his part in two Mequon burglaries.
A jury convicted Glass in December of sexually assaulting the girl.
Ozaukee County Circuit Judge Tom R. Wolfgram also sentenced Glass to 15 years of extended supervision, meaning he could spend up to that amount of additional time in prison if he violates prison rules or commits any new crimes. Wolfgram also ordered Glass to serve 10 years of probation once he is released from prison.
He could have been sentenced up to 40 years in prison and 20 years of extended supervision.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon pecks at chicken ordinance
- Mequon, Thiensville will get packages delivered on Sunday
- K-9 Officer Iron joins Mequon PD
- Homestead raising funds for facilities
- Jonathan Clark House brings history to life
- Mequon-Thiensville decides against fundraising position
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014