You won't have to look toward any other day for trick-or-treat hours - Halloween is on Halloween this year throughout the North Shore. Official trick-or-treat hours on Saturday will be as follows:
• Bayside: 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
• Brown Deer: 1 to 4 p.m.
• Fox Point: 1 to 4 p.m.
• Glendale: 1 to 4 p.m.
• River Hills: 1 to 4 p.m.
• Shorewood: 2 to 4 p.m.
• Whitefish Bay: 4 to 6 p.m.
In Mequon and Thiensville, trick or treat took place on Sunday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 19, 2015
- Candidates for Mequon City Council focus on commercial, residential development
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- Sarah Chudnow Community offers a variety of programming for April
- Mindful meditation comes to Mequon
- Homestead High School reverses decision to restructure final exams
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015