You won't have to look toward any other day for trick-or-treat hours - Halloween is on Halloween this year throughout the North Shore. Official trick-or-treat hours on Saturday will be as follows:
• Bayside: 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
• Brown Deer: 1 to 4 p.m.
• Fox Point: 1 to 4 p.m.
• Glendale: 1 to 4 p.m.
• River Hills: 1 to 4 p.m.
• Shorewood: 2 to 4 p.m.
• Whitefish Bay: 4 to 6 p.m.
In Mequon and Thiensville, trick or treat took place on Sunday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- District faces money woes
- News & Notes: April 9
- Ash borer hits Mequon trees
- Density a hot topic in Mequon subdivision proposal
- Modern restaurant will anchor Mequon Town Center
- Mequon, Weickardt reach deal on River Club subdivision